Yeas !! Passed the last exam ... got my MCAD !

by Simon 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I took another exam this morning and passed it (despite being destracted from my one night of revision by a programme on 'centrefolds' last night )

So, I now have:

070-229: Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
    070-315: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
    070-320: Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework

Which adds up to an MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developer). Just two more to go which I hope to pass before the end of Nov to get MCSD.

I'm hoping this will help with getting work, especially going to Canada .

Sorry to shout about it. Just haven't passed anything since my GCSE's

• Sassy
    Sassy

Nothing wrong with shouting! Congrats!

• think41self
    think41self

Woohoo Simon!!!!

Congratulations. I'm sure the additional certification can't hurt in looking for a new job...right?

And if you put this "board" on your resume, you can use all of us as references!!!

Good luck! Tracy

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So now we know who to blame, eh?

Well done, old son.

Cheers, Ozzie

• City Fan
    City Fan

Very well done Simon.

You're also very close (I think) to becoming an MCDBA. I think you just need the database admin exam. But very well done. The MCSD course is much harder than the MCSE.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Well done, knew you could do it !!

• Simon
    Simon

I'm now going to claim that any errors on the site are planned features and not bugs

I did have a quick look at the MCDBA certification ... I look at doing that after the MCSD - thanks

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Congratulations Simon.

cj

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hooray for Simon!!!!

Love,

Nina

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This whole "computing" thing - boxes with red lights flashing on and off - is never going to go anywhere.

Believe me, I've seen the movies, and all it leads to are aliens and monsters.

Stop wasting your time and get a solid sensible janitor's job, pray more and drink foul tasting herbal teas.

There you go!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit