Too many questions?????????

by Tatiana 22 Replies latest social humour

• bebu
    bebu
    I wonder who was the first person to look at a slug/ snail on the ground, all slimy, and say "I think I will cook this up in some butter and garlic"?

When you're hungry enough, anything will taste good if it's cooked in butter and garlic. bebu

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

Did Harry Houdini ever lock himself out of his car?

What would our chairs look like if our knees bent the other way?

If M&M's melt in your mouth, not in your hands, what do they do, say, under your armpits?

Why did Superman always take so long? Why didn't he just use his super-senses to find out where the bad guys were, round them all up and drop them off at the police station in 17/10,000ths of a second, fill out detailed crime reports in the next 23/10,000ths of a second, then take the rest of the day off? And the rest of the month, too. I mean, come on! He could both fly and run faster than the speed of light without breaking a sweat.

And how is it that all the women on earth of child-bearing age weren't pregnant with Kal-El's children? We're talking Kryptonian sperm, here. Super-fast, super-strong, indestructible, and determined. Nothing short of kryptonite diaphrams could have saved the women of earth. And that carries an awfully high risk of cervical cancer.

Okay, better not think about that one any more.

Bye!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Why can a rank and file JW not see through the Governing Body Crap?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit