Too many questions?????????

by Tatiana 22 Replies latest social humour

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll
    squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes
    out?"

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there...I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes out of it's bum."

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the
    toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the car pool lane?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut,
    why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but
    don't point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why does your Obstetrician/Gynecologist leave the room when you get
    undressed if he is going to look up there anyway?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're
    both dogs!

What do you call male ballerinas?

If Wile E. Coyote from the Road Runner show had enough money to buy
    all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
    vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the
    same tune?

Stop singing and read on . . . . . .. . . . .

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but
    call it a hemorrhoid when it's on the outside of your a--?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad
    at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the
    window?

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive
    faster?

Why are you reading this???

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

When a tire wears out, where has all that rubber gone?

Who was the first person to dive into the ocean, pick up an oyster, go to the all the trouble of opening it and eat that slimy mucus-looking thing inside? And why?

If you're traveling the speed of light, and you turn your lights on, does anything happen?

The most persistent person in the history of the world was the first one who actually succeeded in opening a coconut.

When they show shots of the astronauts doing a space walk, why aren't there any stars?

I used to drive my teachers in school crazy asking stuff like this. My mind wanders easily and I think about things most normal people don't.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I wonder who was the first person to look at a slug/ snail on the ground, all slimy, and say "I think I will cook this up in some butter and garlic"?

• Dimples
    Dimples

Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?

Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

Dimples

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Ummm what was the question?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

Do hyenas laugh even when they are being killed?

You know when you are driving and you notice one shoe on the road... whatever happened to the other shoe?

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

How many times do you use a disposable razor?

Why do we tend to raise our shoulders when we're out in the rain?

And this is a good one......

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Yeah, what are you all here for??????

• Badger
    Badger

Gotta play Devil's Advocate.... Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll
    squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes
    out?" Related to the first baby who grabbed his mom's chi-chis
    Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the
    toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? Ever see Spinal Tap? "Turn it up to 11..."

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the car pool lane? No. (Actual Texas state law...no kidding.)
    If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut,
    why can't he fix a hole in a boat? He's in a tropical paradise with a Brunette and redhead to pass around...Why the hell would he leave?
    Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but
    don't point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is? That's a different message altogether.
    Why does your Obstetrician/Gynecologist leave the room when you get
    undressed if he is going to look up there anyway? He's not a breast man?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're
    both dogs! Got me there...
    What do you call male ballerinas? dancers....

If Wile E. Coyote from the Road Runner show had enough money to buy
    all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner? He didn't have money...credit fraud.
    If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? Testicular!
    If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
    vegetables, then what is baby oil made from? or, for that matter, cat food?
    If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? Yes!
    Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse? Chuck E. Cheese's, anyone?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the
    same tune? Star Spangled Banner takes an English drinking song, too...

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup? Do Chickens get the full effect of Chicken Noodle Soup? Oh, right...

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad
    at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the
    window? No...I don't annoy my dog in such manner.

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive
    faster? No.

Why are you reading this???The great Tatiana wished it...Her wish is my command....

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I wonder who the first person who went to all the friggin trouble to cook an artichoke and pull each leaf thru their teeth then dig for the microscopic choke?

On Ripley's Believe it or not how does one find they can shove multiple objects in their nose? Or how do they find they can succesfully chew and eat glass?????

• Badger
    Badger

Devil's Advocate strikes again! When a tire wears out, where has all that rubber gone? You laid an inch of it down at the Dairy Queen parking lot peelin' out in your Firebird, dude! Whooooo!

Who was the first person to dive into the ocean, pick up an oyster, go to the all the trouble of opening it and eat that slimy mucus-looking thing inside? And why? A starfish. It was hungry.

If you're traveling the speed of light, and you turn your lights on, does anything happen? Light travel is impossible, but theoretically, yes: You lights will turn on.

The most persistent person in the history of the world was the first one who actually succeeded in opening a coconut. That's not a question. Also false...The most persistent person in the history of the world is the one who counted the world's population.

When they show shots of the astronauts doing a space walk, why aren't there any stars? Too many nearby light sources.

I used to drive my teachers in school crazy asking stuff like this. My mind wanders easily and I think about things most normal people don't.I'm a teacher...Glad to help.

Oct 20, 2003
    I wonder who was the first person to look at a slug/ snail on the ground, all slimy, and say "I think I will cook this up in some butter and garlic"? The French...'nuff said.
    Oct 20, 2003

What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant? Take a picture!

Do hyenas laugh even when they are being killed? Nope...saw it on PBS last night.

You know when you are driving and you notice one shoe on the road... whatever happened to the other shoe? On the road? Do you even need to ask?

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Dude, how do you think she got popular in the first place?

How many times do you use a disposable razor? As many as it takes.

Why do we tend to raise our shoulders when we're out in the rain? A reflex to keep our neck dry.

And this is a good one......

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for? To ask questions that we answer. Bring on some more!

• gumby
    gumby

Who picked a bud off a cannabis plant.....dried it.....and said "I think I'll smoke it and see what happens".( I honestly don't know why I picked this illustration)

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit