Too many questions?????????

by Tatiana 22 Replies latest social humour

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    Why are you reading this???The great Tatiana wished it...Her wish is my command....

ooohhh, badger, you're making me blush! But, in that case, I command you to ......naw, I can't do that here. Good replies!

I wonder who the first person who went to all the friggin trouble to cook an artichoke and pull each leaf thru their teeth then dig for the microscopic choke?
    Someone veeeerrrryyy hungry, Sheila.... More for badger.....

How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?

How do they get a deer to cross at the yellow road sign?

How do you know when it is time to tune your bagpipes?

Where can you buy those little plastic ends to put on your shoe laces?

• Badger
    Badger

The Teritary attack of the Devil's Advocate! How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him? The gun might hit his face! That's different.

How do they get a deer to cross at the yellow road sign? For that matter, how do you get children to cross at their yellow sign? Plus, how do they know to strike that awesome "leaping" pose?

How do you know when it is time to tune your bagpipes? Honey, when you have my luck with women, you "tune your bagpipes" daily.

Where can you buy those little plastic ends to put on your shoe laces? at the shoe store...they come with free shoelaces!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    Who picked a bud off a cannabis plant.....dried it.....and said "I think I'll smoke it and see what happens".

gumby...it was Cain! He was pissed that Jehovah didn't like his "vegetation" offering. So he smoked it!

When a crash-test-dummy hits his head, and no engineers record the results, does he make a sound?

• gumby
    gumby

Gumby

• simplesally
    simplesally

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the car pool lane? -------- Not in California either. Pregnant women can't either. Has to be another living/breathing human being oh and get this, has to have a Social Security number, so illegal aliens don't count!

• Badger
    Badger

Tatiana speaks...I obey!

When a crash-test-dummy hits his head, and no engineers record the results, does he make a sound?

"He" doesn't...being an inantimate object, a dummy has no gender (in English syntax, at least). But the Dummy itself does. Sound is audible vibration that could be detected by a present reciever. Yes...in a sense.

Riddle me this, Tatgirl...

If women's sports teams are named with the correct female form (i.e. Lions and Lionesses...Cowboys and Cowgirls), what would you call a girls' team if the boys were the Bulldogs?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

cowcats

• simplesally
    simplesally

Why do you call a man who handles your money a ........BROKER???

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Why do we drive on the parkway,park on the driveway?

Pay for the freeway, and go strait on the turnpike?

If pro and con are opposites, what is the opposite of progress?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Ok, this isn't exactly staying on theme, but as I was surfing around, looking for more stupid questions, (yeah, I'm bored) I happened to find this.

What can you do with your useless caller ID box?

Put it in the engine of your car and see how much better it runs.

Put it on your wall so people will think it's a burglar alarm.

Put it in your toilet tank to conserve water.

Hook it up to your doorbell so it can tell you if there is a Jahova (their spelling) Witness at your door.

shell it out and use it as a Kleenex box.

I'm sooooooooooooo hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit