the FULL EPISODE 'The Witnesses,' from ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US Oxygen

by NRKoppe 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I too found this hard to watch. So I would be informed of its content I watched it all, though it tended to be repetitive. I don't think it will have the desired impact till its leaked on YouTube where anyone can see it. There's no point commenting on its content since it is so straightforward in its presentation. JW's equal permissive rules and cover up of crimes, likely many different ones besides molestation. What a cluster.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I highly recommend watching this disturbing two-night investigative special,''The Witnesses.'' Being in the organization for over 40 years myself ( left 10 years ago ), this first-part special really shows how the Watchtower Society lies, think the Society is above the law, the Society do not want the image of the Organization ''tarnished'', refuse to hand over their database of pedophiles due to lawsuits, give predators more rights than the pedophile victims and Elders do what they are told without disagreement when it comes to hiding the secret pedophile cases.

Here is a screen shot of Governing Body member Stephen Lett denying that the Organization has child abuse problems!

Some really disturbing findings in the first-part series: Why would parents allow their 7 year old daughter spend time, and even allow her to sleep overnight with a couple who have no children of their own?

Why was the pedophile husband ( Roland Lawrence) bathing a 7 year old girl with the door closed and not the wife? Supposedly, the wife knew what he was up to but she was too afraid to say anything!

Another disturbing pedophile victim story: Jehovah's Witness parents allow the same husband ( Roland Lawrence) and his wife ( who have no children of their own) bring their 10 year-old daughter to a convention, and allow a ten-year old to sleep overnight at a hotel with them. The pedophile molests the 10 year-old in the pool, while the pedophile's wife stays in the hotel room.

I found the non-actions of Mr. Roland Lawrence's wife just as disturbing as her pedophile husband!

• LV101
    LV101

It was difficult to watch - the JW perpetrated/commited criminal acts against a child (children) and he carries on with his normal life. Insane laws protecting religions. I'm shocked the people of Oklahoma don't take the matter into their own hands and railroad the religious criminal out of town.

WT must be so proud - I gave up the supernatural but it certainly would convince many Satan exists and his religion is the cult WT!

• cofty
    cofty

So did this go out nationally in the USA?

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Thanks

Hope the victims and survivors get the justice they deserve and hope that includes conviction for those who covered it up .

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    So did this go out nationally in the USA?

Yes it did, but the Oxygen channel is a small cable channel, just one of hundreds I suppose. However the documentary was thorough, revealing, and excellent overall. It was so well done that it may spin off into greater coverage by other investigative sources.

It was a very good step in exposing the Watchtower organization for what it really is.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I think this was really well done and looking forward to the next episode. Well directed and edited.

I am still amazed at the support of the perps by this organization, and the total vilifying of the victims, children...unbelievable.

That one victim's elder father is a special kind of evil monster.

• LV101
    LV101

SeView - Did you read it was being televised nationwide? I read somewhere - thought it was on Facebook and don't know why I'm getting these notices but it was under caption Exposing Jehovah's Witnesses/Dan Clark. I read somewhere that the Fox channels mentioned it. I don't think it's the main news/business/stocks FOX channel but the local/some nat'l news Fox (sub-channels) that are not cable. If Fox local stations are picking it up I'm sure many other ones are - hopefully. I was concerned about it being exposed outside of the XJW realm.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Every JW should watch it!

Except the ones who most need to see and understand it, will never watch it. They will blindly follow governing Pope Lett's instructions to ignore "apostates" lies. And sadly the abuse will continue. Unless or until someone finally takes matters into their own hands.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

LV, It was broadcast on the Oxygen channel by my TV provider, which is Xfinity, a large cable company. There are other TV companies that also carry the Oxygen channel, AT&T being one (a friend is getting it there). Based on that I think the coverage would have to be nation wide in the US.

I'm not sure how the FOX tie-in works but if some FOX affiliates are picking it up that's even better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit