the FULL EPISODE 'The Witnesses,' from ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US Oxygen

by NRKoppe 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• NRKoppe
    NRKoppe
    the FULL EPISODE 'The Witnesses,' from ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US Oxygen(viewable from ๐Ÿงถ outside of the US!)
    https://www.facebook.com/jws4justice/videos/543483709706749/
  • cofty
    cofty

Thank you

• stillMS
    stillMS

hope, they want bring it down from FB. Am watching it right now.

• tiki
    tiki

I watched about half an hour last night and couldn't stomach anymore. Excellent expose of the cess pool that cult is. I am appalled and revolted that I, thanks to weak minded parents and a bizarre grandparent, was inveigled in this mire....and overwhelmed by it and the anxiety and lack of life skills it caused.

Looking back at it from the perspective presented ...while no surprises...just reinforces what an awful cult it is...insidious too as they love to present that squeaky clean image. What a crock and how sad for those believing the lie.

• Dubfounded_12
    Dubfounded_12

Thank you for posting this. Every JW should watch it!

• carla
    carla

I'm only at the 20 min mark and can hardly watch it. Might have to watch it in sections. I can't even imagine how some of you must feel watching it who have experienced such things. My heart just breaks thinking about it.

• cofty
    cofty

Just finished watching it. Really excellent expose. Has part 2 been aired in the US yet and will it be available online? Thanks

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The ladies were a powerful dynamic duo and delivered a serious punch to the imaginary visible part of God's Kingdom on earth.

They should have recognized the God-Ordained function of government instead of imagining they would be the rulers of the world - "any day now".

Romans 13: Therefore whoever resists the [secular] authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. ....But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is Godโ€™s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Duet. 18 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak...that prophet shall die.โ€™ 21 And if you say in your heart, โ€˜How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?โ€™... if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

We are witnessing the Judgment of the Watchtower

Duet. 28: 22 The Lord will send wasting disease, and burning pain, and flaming heat against you, keeping back the rain till your land is waste and dead; so will it be till your destruction is complete.

• Biahi
    Biahi

POWERFUL documentary! They are going down, one brick at a time. ๐Ÿ˜€

• LV101
    LV101

Humm, "one brick at a time." Whatever it takes as I've not witnessed any snowball momentum/crash but I'm a skeptic about WT even when I see the negatives with my own eyes - distrust any positives about the cult such as their demise.

Part 2 will be televised in US tonight.

NRKoppe - Thanks for the link above - I missed about 15 minutes of the show. Facebook can be a wonderful thing IF JWs view it!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit