the FULL EPISODE 'The Witnesses,' from ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US Oxygen

by NRKoppe 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Google Drive has already stopped access as the number of views allowed has been exceeded. That may be a good thing.

• flipper
    flipper

Extremely well done documentary. Wife and I watched both nights, and I've already downloaded the Oxygen app on my phone so I can share it.

I feel it was the best presented, most thorough discussion of WT child abuse yet . 4 hours of sitting on the edge of your seat tension, which angered me at the gross negligence and injustices committed by this criminal organization WT Society.

Trey Bundy, Irwin Zalkin, and all of the abuse victims did an incredible job of presenting this information. I cannot even imagine how difficult it was for these abuse survivors to assist in this 4 hour documentary. With them still suffering PTSD from their abuse, it required an astounding amount of courage to do these interviews.

I highly recommend watching it, and sharing it with anybody you know. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Pete zahut that link asks you to login your TV provider and apparently there all USA based providers .

I can click on the link and watch it directly on my laptop by clicking on the video and waiting for the commercials to finish playing https://www.oxygen.com/the-witnesses/season-1/the-watchtower

It's a bit misleading when you download the Ap. on your television, but if you look closely you'll see that it asks you to log in with your TV provider OR it also gives you another option where you can log on with your google or Facebook etc account. by going to their website and entering the code they provide you with.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I just wanted to add for any who have Hulu, I was able to watch both episodes yesterday (Feb. 11, 2020). I was able to find it when I typed in Oxygen in the search bar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit