8 Year Old Can Decide If They Are Transgendered

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Nhs has recently changed the wording of their transgender guidelines and taken a much more cautious approach. They are now saying that hormone replacement therapy may not be reversible. That's food for thought.

Whatever you believe, it's an unnecessary medical procedure conducted on a child, who has limited understanding of the consequences.

• Simon
    Simon

Substitute "change gender" and "refuse blood" and it might become clearer to some people.

I don't believe ANY child is coming up with those decisions on their own. It's always someone with undue influence and without their best interests at heart, pushing them to make potentially life-changing or life-ending decisions.

At the very least they should undergo some mandated evaluation into how they reached their decision. The idea that the response should be some knee-jerk "YES!" to it is sick and perverted IMO.

But it's everything I'd expect from an extremist group that likes to sexualize children in one way or another. This is just the latest method they have of messing with them.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

"I can't no longer (sic) be part of the irrational and hateful environment that has come to dominate this forum."

LOL - A piece of coal calling the kettle black! Dolt. Bye Robert, son of David Soul. (R.Soul - get it now?

• stavro
    stavro

Cofty

I stopped posting after reading that post too.
    I will continue to check in to catch the latest news from the insane world of the Watchtower.
    I have mostly enjoyed years of conversation and debate here, as anyone can see from my history. I hope some of my threads on WT doctrine and science have helped some.
    I can't no longer be part of the irrational and hateful environment that has come to dominate this forum.

Cofty, I for one have greatly appreciated and benefited from all the information you have provided over the years on subjects such as the blood doctrine and of course evolution. You always provided well informed and very lively pushback on numerous interesting topics. The absence of your voice is a big loss to this forum and to rational conversation. I sincerely wish you all the best!

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

cofty I very strongly relate to the post you made on page 3 of this topic thread and largely for the reasons you stated in that post, I also stopped posting for a period of time on this site. But I returned in order to say what I think needs to be said on this site. I invite you to also return to posting on this site.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Why not? If they are old enough to partake of the emblems... there is neither male nor female, etc.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Just to say, how do you think the following presidents - Trump, Obama and Biden - initially first voted when it came to gay marriage?

Trump: Yes

Obama: No

Biden: No

Biden is on record as being both racist and homophobic. These days he merely parrots what he is told.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

After Caitlyn Jenner essentially led the women's march, a man who abandoned his wife & four children, Joe Biden tweeted "Trans rights are the civil rights issue of our time".

A week later Hunter Biden refuses to pay child support.

That says it all to me, just how much these woke men really value women and children.

• Judgerussellford
    Judgerussellford

No. For the same reason no tattoo parlor will ink up anyone under 18. You don't have the life experiance to make the right choice.. you're just young and easily influence at that age and jumping into choices without thought of ramifications. If someone that young is having thoughts like that they need to talk to parents or someone trustworthy along with really thinking about it for a few years so they can make a sound decision that hopefully they won't regret when they are old enough to

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

No they can not. No more than they can decide what doctor to go to or what they can eat on a daily basis. If the left is correct than why do kids even need parents? The new left is really so off the rails is hard to get my head around. Not one bit of common sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit