8 Year Old Can Decide If They Are Transgendered

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

So says Joe Biden.

ANYBODY agree with this??

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Only if one needs to see the wizard to get a brain. Hell not. An 8yo can not enter into a contract or make medical decisions for themselves. The left has lost its mind and went so far down the rabbit hole is not possible IMO for them to ever get back to reality.

• cofty
    cofty

It's child abuse.

It's also an avalanche of lawsuits for the future.

Google 'rapid onset gender dysphoria'.

• minimus
    minimus

Wait til puberty hits!

I know of a man who’s 14 year old boy was questioning his sexuality. The school found about it and actively pursued arranging meetings with other kids also questioning their sexuality. The mom was all for it while the dad was not . He felt it could be that he was confused and perhaps he needed time. The school pushed that his son get involved with a support group. Within months he was dressing sometimes as a female. The dad was just upset. He told me he would love his son no matter what. I felt bad for everyone involved.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It’s all rainbows and compassion until the kids commit suicide.

• Clarkey
    Clarkey

The underlining point in doing this "at a proper age" is to resolve the social problem of sexual identity and the attached social hatred and prejudice which it has caused in the past.

We are not cut and created out the same genetics, people should be made to accept that.

One way to stop prejudice and hatred involving people who are LGBT is educating are youth in the high school age as human sexuality starts to develop.

Teach are children well so are fathers hatred will blow by.

• minimus
    minimus

Then it is society’s fault because people were not compassionate and understanding toward the teen.

• Clarkey
    Clarkey

Yes Min, add to the fact of not being educated on the matter.

Also one shouldn't expect religions devised thousands of years ago to be educated upon human sexuality.

• minimus
    minimus

Clarkey I was being facetious. This isn’t society’s fault.

• Simon
    Simon

Biden is a sick idiot. Is there anyone on the left who doesn't want to fuck children in one way or another?

Throw a brick at an Antifa mob and it's pretty guaranteed you'll hit a pedophile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit