8 Year Old Can Decide If They Are Transgendered

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

"Within months he was dressing sometimes as a female."

This is what annoys me so bad. I remember in highschool kids got sent home for wearing shirts that had the Bart Simpson slogan, "Don't have a cow man".

I can only imagine what would have happened if a guy wore a dress to school.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

There was an item on the news last night about transgenders demanding the right to join and play in female rugby teams. Whatever next? I think they should have their balls chopped off. Mind you, I can see the attraction of playing rugby against women.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Totally disagree with Biden.

I'm not sure if Biden himself means what he said - the trans lobby is powerful and can ruin people's careers and lives.

Trans people shouldn't have any access to transitioning medical procedures until they at least 16 years of age.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Cut it all off and tuck in the corners. Also remove some muscle mass to make strength equal.

Pretty much sure Biden just reads the prompter and does as told.

I would say 25 to 30 for any changes as that is when the brain develops.

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

I don't even see this as a right wing left wing thing. I see it as the dumbing down of America. I have no issues with your chosen sexuality once you become an adult. However , a child is not mature enough to make a decision that can have life long implications. I feel the same way for example with baptism of under age children by JW.

• Clarkey
    Clarkey

Good point Simonsez

• minimus
    minimus

Children are children. Let them grow.

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Minimus: 8 Year Old Can Decide If They Are Transgendered” so says Joe Biden.

Are you going to provide an actual source and citation for this or just do the ”Fake News” bullshit and sling crap without any evidence as you usually do?

If it’s true, give us proof. If it’s not, shut the fuck up.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Nice one jp, you have articulated what I have been thinking for some time now. It’s such a shame. When I first joined this forum, it was such a breath of fresh air, with some truly insightful posters. Where have they all gone? Drowned out with vitriol, insults and rabid right wing bullshit.

• cofty
    cofty

I stopped posting after reading that post too.

I will continue to check in to catch the latest news from the insane world of the Watchtower.

I have mostly enjoyed years of conversation and debate here, as anyone can see from my history. I hope some of my threads on WT doctrine and science have helped some.

I can't no longer be part of the irrational and hateful environment that has come to dominate this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit