Introducing Our Rockstar Governing Body

by pale.emperor 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

Okay Brother Tony, photo's done. Drop that yucky stuff, thoroughly wash your hands, grab yourself an espresso and make your way back to the Board Room where you belong.

• Listener
    Listener

Looking at the first photo in the OP, it doesn't look very dignified or discreet.

One of the Asian ladies is pictured arm in arm with Lett which I suppose, if they personally know each other would be a different matter. It's obviously fine with him to have it plastered on the internet But the thumbs up from this lady has got me laughing, he probably didn't see her do that but they're not doing a great job in making the r&f more respectful of their great leaders.

Poor Lett, he comes off as being so gullible and this photo highlights that.

His 40+ year old tie and pocket square is so cutesy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Faithfully theocratic tight pants Tony has kept his tie on when washing dishes....careful

The WBT$ "Rock Star" Popes are all, more than a little odd.

How can we be sure Phoney Baloney Tony, is Wearing Pants?...

"I Feel a Draaa-aaft"

"This Is So Exciting!"

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/be/ec/e2/beece2b6fd1e9a31db6d34614761c92c.jpg

• waton
    waton
    Shouldn't someone speak to David Splane about his bad example? careful:

no, leave them alone, the class lady he is hooked up with "bras sous bras" ("arm under arm" in french not the bras you are thinking about) is his wife. Couples tend to loosen up when in proximity? starting with the tie? where does this all end?

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    In the case of Ray Franz, i'd say he deserves it. I owe a lot to that man.

That's pretty much the same response you will get from JW's who click photos with GB members.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Introducing the WTBTS's GB members and the women who love them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Honestly, I think calling the GB guys "rock stars" is kind of a put-down to the real thing.

Rock stars tend to have some measure of actual talent, for one. :smirk:

• zeb
    zeb

..and today we don't know what Jesus (Yeshuah) looked like. There is a scripture that says he would be in a crowd and no one would know him just ordinary.

I pondered this posting for a while; we have a flock of birds, a pod of whales well we now have a gushing of sisters taking their pictures of someone who is famous.

Yes as so many have said its a cult and the leaders become dare I say god like in the minds of many.

Move on folks nothing to see here.

• compound complex
    compound complex

"I pondered this posting for a while; we have a flock of birds, a pod of whales well we now have a gushing of sisters taking their pictures of someone who is famous." -- zeb

Adding to your list, zeb:

A congregation of alligators, a murder of crows, a gaggle of geese . . .

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Referring back to page 1: the pics are of GB with young sisters, why not with brothers? Reminds me of groupies, Say it ain't so! :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit