Introducing Our Rockstar Governing Body

by pale.emperor 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• waton
    waton

staged twice, once with a brown apron, turned out wrong contrast, try again with tan.

two apron Tony, saying it is ok to excel at such work.

• Moster
    Moster

_Morpheous

Did this really happen"

"We can however be critical of them autographing bibles for cuban dictators"

• sparky1
    sparky1

As an ex-Bethelite, I call bull$hit on this photo of Tight Pants Tony. If he really was involved in assigned 'dish duty', like we all were, he would not be dressed as he is. I've done my share of assigned 'dish duty' in my time and only an IDIOT would wear meeting clothes to do this job. It is a hot, dirty and messy assignment!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

We can however be critical of them autographing bibles for cuban dictators.

Watchtower 15 May 1999, page 8

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/207117/governing-body-autographs-gift-bibles-cuban-authorities

I believe Lloyd Barry, John Barr and Gerrit Losch:

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

Interesting is the fact that they remain rockstars and get adulation even when they are no longer on the GB.

Non-JW's and Ex-Jw's having their celebrity moment with Raymond Franz:

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

@moster- absolutely did! Dark has posted the article that showed it directly from the cult. Damn shame.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Interesting is the fact that they remain rockstars and get adulation even when they are no longer on the GB.

Non-JW's and Ex-Jw's having their celebrity moment with Raymond Franz:

In the case of Ray Franz, i'd say he deserves it. I owe a lot to that man.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Non-JW's and Ex-Jw's having their celebrity moment with Raymond Franz:....Drearyweather

The difference is.....In 50 years.

Nobody will remember today's WBT$ GB "Rock Star" DirtBag Popes.

Ray Franz`s Legacy Will Live On...

Image result for Legacy

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is probably instigated more by sycophantic R & F dubs , but it is a cult of personality that the G B have created around themselves. If only they would act on what they write....

Jan '16 Study mag page 27

" At times, well-known representatives of the Christian congregation—perhaps circuit overseers, Bethelites, members of the Branch Committee, members of the Governing Body as well as their helpers—may attend a convention or theocratic event that we also attend. Naturally, we want to show such brothers and their wives due respect..................................................................................................................... While we appreciate having an opportunity to meet and talk with visiting brothers and their wives, we would show a lack of respect if we treated such ones as celebrities. "

• jp1692
    jp1692
    We would show a lack of respect if we treated such ones as celebrities.

And what does it show if "such ones" ACT like celebrities?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit