Introducing Our Rockstar Governing Body

by pale.emperor 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Isnt nice to see the governing body being so humble, meek and not seeking their own importance?

Bro Lett found himself some cute Asian babes, go Stevie!

Brilliant that Jeffrey Jackson went for the hot babes that we all used to look for in the conventions. Jeff dont need no introduction. All those hormones raging after the old coot. Whatta day for you eh Jeff?

The only one i couldnt find a selfie for was Anthony Morris III. But i think that's because even the JWs dont like him.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Can't see much wrong with getting pictures taken with people. They look fairly normal.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Can't see much wrong with getting pictures taken with people. They look fairly normal.

Maybe that's the point of the OP/Post Title

• Chook
    Chook

Slimboyfat how many conventions you been to that young sisters are lining up to get a photo with you, I'm not ugly and I've had no young skirt wanting a photo with the rockstar Chook. Like I said earlier today if GB member lost his wife I sure the next one would be 40 years younger.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is the reason why they want to be photo'd with a GB member.... these men are tv stars now, in every dub home.

By posing, they pander to that hero worship and ,no doubt, feel good. OK, that is human, but they are supposed to be above that. In the old days I suggest such a request would be politely declined.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Little sisters rocking Vancouver

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Maybe it's an age thing?

I live in an instagram / flickr / twitter / snapchat / pinterest / facebook / smart phone camera world.

Millions upon millions of photos are uploaded and shared - everyday.

Edited:

Actually, scrub 'everyday' - apparently it's every minute

More than 3.5 million photos will shared every minute in 2016, according to the technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) practice at Deloitte

https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/press-releases/articles/3-point-5-million-photos-shared-every-minute.html

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Let's review: It's a cult!

Christ, that pic of the girls with borg bags makes me sick.

• jp1692
    jp1692

So SlimBoy, how many strangers do you go up to and ask if you can get a picture with them?

As BluesBrother commented, it's not THAT these people are wanting pictures with other people, it's WHY they want to get a picture of themselves with the GB members.

And notice WHO is in the center of everyone of the pictures that PaleEmperor posted. The GB boys aren't off to the side, just part of the crows. No. They are all prominently located in the center of attention, just where they like it. - Matthew 6:1-4

Imagine this alternate reality Bible account: "Hey Jesus, can I get a picture of you, me and my homeboys?"

WWJD?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

TBH I am not sure the GB run around looking for photo ops. From what I witnessed at Twickenham 3 or 4 years ago at the international convention was the almost hysterical reaction of the R&F when seeing one of the GB (in this case Sam Herd). It's them that want the photos. In a time where it is possible for any of us to have an online video presence it's not surprising we see so much more of them and it's human nature to react like this when in close proximity to someone considered to be important.

I am sure the egos of the GB are nicely boosted and they are certainly no shrinking violets but it's all just a reflection of society and contemporary culture as a whole.

What's disappointing is that no one seems keen to ask any questions of the GB. I'd love to ask them any one of a number of pointed questions. Then take a selfie whilst they run away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit