Hit Me With Some Snappy Comebacks Puleeeeeeeeze!!

by HadEnuf 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yeah..like you miss having thrush.

Oops. Sorry. I don't know what's come over me today.

Englishman.

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts
    "WE SURE MISS YOU!"

Why, is it that ever time you see me you get that smidgen of hope? There really is you know....

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Hadenuf

I suppose it really depends on what atmosphere you wish to create.

To keep it nice and sweet just a smile and a comment to the effect of thankyou, thats nice.

If not well the worlds your lobster as a certain character used to say. How about "Yes I thought we would be missed, and let me tell you why I feel I can no longer give the WTBTS the same loyalty that I once did" and off you go......

Anglise

• dottie
    dottie

I don't have any good suggestions as I usually just turn and walk away when confronted (yea, I hate confrontation ) But damn! I am ROTFLMAO at some of these suggestions

• simplesally
    simplesally

"You do? I thought you had my phone number!! Make sure you get it before you leave so we can stay in touch!" (said in such a sweet voice)

• shotgun
    shotgun

Answers for the question: We've missed you?

What was your name again?

I heard you got df'd or we would have looked you up too?

Are you and your husband still together?..That's great so many witnesses have split lately.

I love baby showers, they are almost as much fun as busting open a bigass Pinata at a WT Luau.

Then when they get that funny look on their face, say.... Is that your face or did your pants fall down!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

In answer to "we missed you": No, you didn't -- if you'd really missed me you would have called me, so let's drop the bullshit, okay?

Or substance . . . .

Nina

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

i love Uzzah's reply!!! I have to remember that one. lmao

• starfish422
    starfish422

Not according to my call display.

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

Replies:

1. ok
    2. Miss me doing what?
    3. That's real special
    4. Wanna take that back?
    5. (non-verbal) Bat eyes 3 times and say nothing while maintaining eye contact
    6. And you are??? Please refresh my memory

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit