Going to the C.L.A.M.

by freemindfade 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Do you think as an inactive one, I will be allowed to see the new workbook? My wife won't be able to be there this week, but I'm wondering when she gets her copy, if she will want to show it to me. This is a woman who had the 2015 JW calendar on our bedroom wall (I know, creepy!) but only changed the page once. Jan-June, same page. June to Dec. Same page.

Now we have a calendar of dogs from a shelter that need homes that she looks at constantly.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Do you think as an inactive one, I will be allowed to see the new workbook?

Absolutely! they are desperate to make inactive ones come back to their sinking ship.

Now we have a calendar of dogs from a shelter that need homes that she looks at constantly.

Much better, a cause I am way more passionate about than JW.bullshite

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I too can't believe they call it ''workbook''. Sounds like something from Grade School.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

So I failed. I didn't go. In the end I just didn't want to go to a meeting. I've been so good at avoiding the midweek meeting for months now it just felt so much better to stay home.

Side note though. Wife didn't stay for the whole thing. She came home. All she said to me was they were having tons of technical problems and the AV stuff not working. #fail.

Sounds like big J's chariot has some bugs.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Basically its just an abbreviated TMS school, with videos of the service work and book study at the end.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Ah, love moronic sex jokes.

How old were you when you had your first clam? Did you tell anyone?

Rub a Dub

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    What does CLAM stand for? It sounds like a disease one might pick up from a lady of the night,
  • BroMac
    BroMac

slimboyfat

Christian Life And Ministry meeting.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Christians Leaving And More.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Cult lies and misleading CLAM

Share this

Google+