Going to the C.L.A.M.

by freemindfade 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

So I haven't been to a midweek meeting in some time...

But I must attend this first CLAM (not to be confused with 'klan') meeting.

Want to take a look for curiosity sake then go back to never attending another midweek meeting again.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    I could never be that bored...
  • JRK
    JRK

I love CLAMS. With marinara over linguine.

JK

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

anyone ever had the clams at Don Pepe in ozone park queens? One of my old haunts... so good

• steve2
    steve2

Let us know what the attendance percentage is in your congregation, please.

There are lots of accounts on this forum and from my contacts still in that midweek meeting attendances have worsened over more recent years.

Some on the forum even guessed that this revamped meeting is an attempt to improve attendance and participation rates.

• park ave boy
    park ave boy
    Soon it will be the CLAM BAKE when everyone starts to wake up out of their comas! The most dangerous part about being in a cult, is not knowing you are in a cult!
  • jhine
    jhine

JRK I looked quickly at your post and thought you liked clams with marijuana over linguine ! That would be some dish !!!!

Jan

• park ave boy
    park ave boy
    I am considering going to the memorial this year as I now live in NYC. Just for shits and giggles, I'm going to drink the whole glass of wine and pretend I am a bethel brother!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

10-4 steve2

although I haven't been in so long I am not really sure how well that meeting is attended as it is.

I will compare it to a normal Sunday.

• JRK
    JRK

fmf,

Looks delicious!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit