Going to the C.L.A.M.

by freemindfade 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

So what happens at these CU CLUX CLAM meetings? Do they wear white robes washed clean in the blood of the lamb and organize Cross Torture Stake burnings on the front lawns of known Apostates?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    I liked the 1st segment felt we were actually learning something from the bible. But then it went downhill from there. Spent 20 minutes on these lame video presentations that were on a 3rd grade level.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I really don't look forward to any of it but I do like observing the downtrend of this organization. So for that I will suffer to say I was there
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Meetings really scaled-back. In a concerted effort toward FS.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

C.L.A.M.

In the U.K. we used to have a chocolate bar called "Marathon". It was rebranded as "Snickers".

Same product, different wording.

C.L.A.M. = Ministry School & Service Meeting + added videos.

Corporation Lies And Mind-numbing.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cult

Lunatics

Against

Masturbation

?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    CLAM.......sounds so much like a VD. CLAP. lol.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The whole thing is a joke. A "workbook"?!?! SERIOUSLY???? Digging for snippets of regurgitated interpretations of pre-chosen segments of scriptures is not studying in any sense of the word.

A workbook for adults!! HAHAHAHHA!!!! LOL!!!! It's so insane. No wonder the cult is dying. Well, it can't die fast enough for me...

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It's just a case of:

"LOOK! SOMETHING NEW AND SHINY!"

It will get all the faithful excited for a while (as will things like the new songs), then after the "newness" has worn off, it's still the same old same old....

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Ha, going to the clam.

"Every witness goes to the clam every thursday night!"

"I love going to the clam!"

"When did you go to the clam for the first time?"

Ah, love moronic sex jokes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit