Hi I am Caspians sister and this is my first day here.

by Lainey 127 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi Lainey.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hello Lainey,

Welcome!

Yes, we're all crazy here. It's just a matter of degrees.

I've been dying to share the following and I think the timing is apropos.

The famous Olympic skier Picabo Street (pronounced Peek-A-Boo) is not just an athlete, she is a nurse.

She currently works at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of a large metropolitan hospital.

She is not permitted to answer the telephone, however, as it caused simply too much confusion when she would answer the phone and say,

"Picabo, ICU".

• Lainey
    Lainey

Kenneson.

I've been dying to share the following and I think the timing is apropos.

The famous Olympic skier Picabo Street (pronounced Peek-A-Boo) is not just an athlete, she is a nurse.

She currently works at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of a large metropolitan hospital.

She is not permitted to answer the telephone, however, as it caused simply too much confusion when she would answer the phone and say,

"Picabo, ICU".

That is funny really really cheered me up

Thanks

L.

• caspian
    caspian

Dr Peekaboo sounds really funny.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Lainey!

I too suffer from terrible nightmares related to the JWs, so I can appreciate what you are going through. This site has helped me and I hope it can help you too.

Tammy

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Lainey,

I'm soo sorry I missed this thread. WELCOME to the board and thank you for all of the funny stories about Cas. I have been lauging through this whole post. You too are great. So glad you are here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!!!

• Lainey
    Lainey

Sloan

Thank you, I would love to spend more time here, but I work so many hours :-( I am hoping to meet up with a few when we come stateside in Jan.

Lainey

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Lainey,

We?re late arriving on this thread but we'd like to offer you

A GREAT BIG

WELCOME!

Dansk, Physio and Boys

PS Nice to have someone so intelligent and sophisticated on the board for a change!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit