Hi I am Caspians sister and this is my first day here.

by Lainey 127 Replies latest jw friends

• Lainey
    Lainey

Thanks Estee.

I would love to visit the west coast some time, it sounds so nice.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

WELCOME <----------------------- click

• Lainey
    Lainey

Cassie went to his doctors for a physical examination.

When he gets into the room, he strips for his exam. He has a dick the size of a little kid's little finger.

A nurse standing in the room sees his little dick and begins to laugh hysterically.

Cassie gave her a stern look and say, "You shouldn't laugh, it's been swollen like that for two weeks now!"

Thats for making me walk the dog in the rain.

Lainey

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Lainey, you naughty girl!

GOOD ONE!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

WELCOME LAINEY!!!

Have a beer on me!

Walter

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Lainey. You sure know how to poke fun at a man where it hurts ! 2 dick jokes in 1 thread.

Next thing you'll be telling us, Caspian played with your dolls when you were younger, and maybe still does.

xjw_b12 who always felt younger sisters, were way more evil than ex-wives or girlfriends becasue you couldn't dump them, and they were usually telling the truth.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Oh and Lainey. If you keep those jokes up I can see a new thread being started:

" Hi I'm Caspian, Lainey's big brother, and this is her last day here" LOL

• Lainey
    Lainey
    Caspian played with your dolls when you were younger, and maybe still does

No Cassie had his own Action Man with Eagle Eyes and gripping hands, he used to take it in to the bath with him. It would be ages, then he would come out raving about how cool the gripping hands were. LOL

Makes you kind of think!

L.

• caspian
    caspian

lainey you are a dead girl walking.

Cassie gave her a stern look and say, "You shouldn't laugh, it's been swollen like that for two weeks now!"

poor cas. the swelling lasted longer than 2 weeks, I can tell you.

Cas.

wishing his Sister would at least tell a nice story about her kind, intellegent, handsome, generous good looking brother.

• avengers
    avengers

Is there a doctor in the house? I seem to have a carrot stuck on my head.

What a welcome he?

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit