Hi I am Caspians sister and this is my first day here.

by Lainey 127 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi Lainey!

If you're gonna survive this forum, something stronger than Prozac is required! Personally, I find the daily combination of 20 mg reserpine and 30 mg trihexyphenidyl very effective.

Welcome to Bellevue

Craig

• Xandria
    Xandria

Welcome aboard the board.

X.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Lainey! We are not all looney! ( well maybe we are ) Enjoy the love we have aboard - we dont even expect you to send in your time!!!! Nor do you have to squeal on others sins- we really dont care ( like you did in the WT)Oh!!! sorry!!! I see you already reported Cas!! & his sexuel offense against a letter box. .poor little pecker must have hurt!!!!

Hey Englishman THAT was a joke!!!!! Youve improved from the last one I read of yours (((hug))

• JH
    JH

Welcome Lainey

It's nice to have you here with us.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Welcome to the Forum.

• Brummie
    Brummie

flutters eyes @ lainey

Hi I'm the shy one

*blushes*

Brummie

• caspian
    caspian

Tink.

cassie should try and be so tough to my face!! oh, and pelase remind him that i am in posession of a certain picture of a certain very sunburned someone...:P

Ok tink you win, I hope your cheeks have stopped hurting LOL.

Oh and Brummie you are about as shy as a whore in a brothel, and as subtle.

Caspian , not Cassie Jeeeez

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well lookie here, we've got ourselves another newbie: Lainey

Welcome Lainey.

This is quite the assembly of people and nations. We're all rejects (for the most part) of the WTS.

With open arms, huge smiles, and many bottles of beer/liquor (if not contra-indicated) are awaiting you here anytime.

A big huge happy 'HELLO' from Canada.

As for Cas: me wonders if he got the cheapest circumcision in town on that 'fateful' day, unlike over here we they get yer foreskin before you exit the womb .....sorry doctor, couldn't help it. Besides, he's your brother, and it's his turn to get the teasing.

Best wishes Lainey. Glad to have you here.

**PS: one more thing doc...I've got a headache...can you help me out? thanx!

• Lainey
    Lainey
    As for Cas: me wonders if he got the cheapest circumcision in town on that 'fateful' day, unlike over here we they get yer foreskin before you exit the womb .....sorry doctor, couldn't help it. Besides, he's your brother, and it's his turn to get the teasing.

I have only just started HEHE

Hmmmm Diagnosis for the headache....I never saw this in med school. LOL

Are you all this MAD!!!!!!!

Lainey

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

A big welcome from West Coast Canada!!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit