Hello Everyone, Another JW Has Left!

by SuperGirl 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

Congratulations on taking that step, I know how hard it can be to take charge of your life when it involves many people you care about turning their backs on you. I hope you and your son can have long happy lives away from the toxic environment created by the Watchtower.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Welcome! Great story!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome supergirl. You are headed in the right direction. It's good to see another person waking up and seeing what the borg is all about. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• galaxie
    galaxie

Well done ...you are a supergirl indeed .

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Welcome. Thanks for introducing yourself.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Welcome! I have 2 friends who have left in the past year as well. One shunned me, now he asks me tons of questions lol. It's interesting having a few who knew you left approach you later when they are doing the same.

• carla
    carla

Congratulations and Welcome!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hi Supergirl. It's good to hear that many JWs are questioning the changes and leaving. Typical calling that long-time pioneer useless, as soon as you stop slaving away they drop you. I'm glad you're making friends and that your son and his father are out. Welcome to freedom and fun!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome good lady.

I enjoy a martini each night at exactly 6 P.M east coast time and I usually salute the best post, the kindest post, the person who has taken their lives back, and set their child free and I can go on about the better qualities......... but you have covered the best of those things and much much more. Yea for Supergirl!

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit