Hello Everyone, Another JW Has Left!

by SuperGirl 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hi Super G - nice to read your story.

You're only 30, you've got the rest of your life ahead of you.

Look forward to reading more of your posts!

LUHE

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome Welcome SuperGirl! Thank you for sharing your story. Glad you were able to "see the light" quickly.

And Welcome to you and your son and ex, to the rest of your life with freedom of thought. The price is rather dear, but so rewarding.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Congrats! You truly are a Super girl!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome Supergirl ,look forward to more of your posts .

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

I am sooo happy for you, SuperGirl! Congratulations and I wish you more happiness in your freedom with the people you love and who love you for who you are!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    SuperGirl - "An old sister who's been pioneering since the 70s told me that it doesn't make sense because there's supposed to be more food in the Last Days, not less."

My elder Dad told me that, too, back in the day.

I'm beginning to suspect that more rank-and-filers are beginning to grasp - on a subconscious level - that deep down, there is something fundamentally wrong with the Org.

Welcome to freedom.

• steve2
    steve2

Welcome Supergirl. You’re going places - and how! Well done and best wishes!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

It's really great when someone completely ignores an invitation to a JC. A complete negation of any authority they think they have over you or others. Well done.

• flipper
    flipper

SUPERGIRL- Welcome to freedom of thinking and freedom of movement. I wish you the best. I had an elder dad for years and I escaped the JW's back in 2003. Best decision I ever made. You wont regret it. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jp1692
    jp1692

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit