Over 300 DFed apparently went to a northern U.K R.C!

by Isambard Crater 68 Replies latest jw experiences

• Stirred
    Stirred

Is it true that in the U.S. you cannot attend a DC if you don't have a badge? Do the require bag searches now in U.S.?

So tired of reading random numbers or quasi "facts" without annual metrics and sources. I agree it would be difficult to gage from past experience who was who at these events. I know of some DF'd who attended for very reason to see their families and re-establish some contact or to ease tension.

This will be my 3rd summer free of DC in over 20 years.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Yet more JW stories with no evidence...... so 1980's

• Tallon
    Tallon
    I know of some DF'd who attended for very reason to see their families and re-establish some contact or to ease tension ... Stirred

I'll hazard a guess in that 90% of all returnees only go back for the reason to regain their family!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So the cult says 300 have returned to the cult. Must be true then.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

darkspliver

It was Liverpool!

Security, I'm told, was tight, with big bully brothers in different coloured jackets.

One higher up brother from the branch apparently did a 'do you know who I am?' when a security brother asked him for his convention badge.

I can't see a DF person being able to just show up alone and get in. Unless pale.emperor did manage it.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

And the final talk next year at R C will say. Armageddon just around the corner, and year after, and year after that an so on ad infinitum.......

• steve2
    steve2

I'm curious that entry is only via name tag.

Then why do they hand out invitations to the RCs with no stipulation that you can only get in if you have a name tag?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

300 returning to Jehovah/Watchtower corporation isn't that impressive and how can that be proof that the end is very close. Wishful thinking doesn't require proof.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Thinking about death makes folks return. The promises of everlasting afterlife helps people cope with the fact that they will die someday, and JW's paint a pretty picture of the afterlife..That was the turning point for me, not rely on a religion when confronted with the awareness of death. I agree these folks walked away from the organization but the teaching was still in their heart....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Over 300 DFed apparently went to a northern U.K R.C!

That's what I've been told by a family member (Elder)

Apparently?..No solid proof?..Possibly a hopeful rumor?.....LOL!!

Sounds like another WBT$/JW Urban Legend.

Image result for Red flag

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit