Lines you would never hear from a Jehovah's Witness

by Ron.W. 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

"The Governing Body would like to give our sincere apologies to everyone who has been hurt by our bad policy decisions and our teachings that we now know to not be correct. We have set aside funds and have made arrangements to help support those adversely affected by our mistakes."

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Merry Christmas!

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

"The Catholic church has made mistakes, but they're a group of imperfect men who are just trying their best. The fact that adjustments need to be made from time to time doesn't mean that Catholics should stop trusting the Vatican."

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Iā€™m majoring in biology to prepare for pre-med in my post graduate work. I really want to make a difference in the world.

• Ding
    Ding

"The members of the Governing Body don't know any more about the end times than I do."

"Maybe Ray Franz wasn't the villain the GB makes him out to be."

"It seems to me that a lot of the recent new light agrees with what Christendom has been teaching all along."

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Everyone makes mistakes"

Actually, they DO say that to excuse the GB. They just never extend it to the rank and file members.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    "Brothers, the Governing Body has gotten far more predictions wrong than we've ever gotten right.."
  • NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Can I have extra black pudding with the full English breakfast?"

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Elder: Would you like to ask Jesus into your heart and be made perfect in the sight of God today?

I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: - Col. 1: 29

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    NFormer Dyb, dyb, dyb!"

"Dob Dob Dob!" šŸ˜‰

"I'm canvassing for our local MP/representative. Can we count on your vote madam?"

"I'm collecting for Mercy Ships ,would you care to donate, no? Do take a leaflet then to see some of the real lifesaving work we undertake!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit