Biblical incidents that bothered me.

by EverApostate 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Fisherman, always with diarrhea of the mouth yet too cowardly to provide an answer to the ones demanding it of him, hiding behind a fictional god for protection because he's powerless to think or act on his own. Defender of child abusers and his cult.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Wow. How many Great comments over the weekend. Sorry I was travelling. I liked this most

Also this whole belief system that in his perfect justice (that we can't question or even understand according to the GB) all the 6000 plus years of human existence filled with so much injustice and suffering - that he still watches it all and lets it continue on to wait on humans to realize he has the right to rule. If I worked for a boss that let bad things continue over and over again to happen and did not take control of the workplace properly I would rightly conclude that this boss does not have the right to govern.
  • EverApostate
    EverApostate

Stillin

How dare you criticize God!

I am criticizing a fictional imagination that was created by ancient middle east tribes, which I too believed to be true once.

His wisdom is far surpassing to ours, so we should just keep our opinions to ourselves.

Yes, I can see God's wisdom that allowed a snake to talk and deceive the whole of mankind with so much of sufferings.

God's Wisdom is manifested by the terrible Earthquakes(Even one today), destructive tsunamis, Hurricanes, Floods, Landslides, volcanic eruptions, meteorite strikes... Do they

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Job's ten kids are killed in a windstorm, so he gets 10 replacement kids, and it's all good.

Lot offers his two virgin daughters to be gang raped by the local homosexuals in order to protect some visiting angels. This is a vile account that is beyond reason-- what father would do such a thing, and why would homosexual men rape two young women, killing them? Women and children are clearly disposable in the Bible, and homosexuals are sex-crazed beasts who rape and kill young women.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Yes, Lot is certified "Righteous" in the new testament, after what all he did.

Job's multitude of servants get killed too, due to the bet.

And Big/Small J hurl down the devil to earth, after their great battle, as if there is little trouble here. Cant confine the devils to any farthest galaxies ? What a loving arrangement !

• waton
    waton

So, why are David, Lot and co. the favoured characters of WT writers ?, because it indoctrinates the flock to accepts as normal the darker sides of their current & past leadership and their legacy.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Thank ever apostate for liking my post 😏

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit