Fornication......*blushing*

by d0rkyd00d 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

CHEV,

4 months?? Im working on 2 days and I fienin' I think we need to take of ya.... *drool*

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ewwww..... 2 days 151? Man I wish you wouldn't have told me that. What I didn't know didn't used to hurt me. You know what they say though..... once you try a Chevy you're hooked.

*licky* *licky*

• SYN
    SYN

A lot of the issue (and damn, whodathunkit, we can still argue about something after half the people who posted on the thread are gone, strange but true) is the differing sex drives between different people.

Western Society (TM) in general today (and I count myself as being a part of Western Society BTW) imposes these crocky old rules on us, which are weird, strange, unnatural, and often quite harmful. Let me give you some prevailing attitudes which I fight against every day:

1. Men who like sex are studs, and/or players.
    2. Women who like sex are sluts.
    3. Sex is only "officially" right after you have a little gold band on your finger.
    4. Condoms are a complete cure-all magical device that solve every problem.
    5. Women who initiate sex are bad and/or sluts for wanting it.

Now, this may be different in other countries, but that is the general consensus amongst a lot of women where I live. As the much-missed Abaddon stated, condoms are not 100% effective. In fact, they can give a false sense of security. The only way to be reasonably safe is to use multiple methods of contraceptive simultaneously.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I guess I need to go for a test drive.......yummy!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey d00d,

You've received a lot of good advice from all across the spectrum - from "become a eunich in a boy's choir" to "endeavor to become the world's greatest Lothario." OK, no one actually said either of those things, but you get the idea.

Ultimately you will make a choice that is likely to be somewhere between these two extremes.

Unlike nearly everyone else here, I DO consider myself to be infallable. That no one else happens to agree with me is THEIR problem.

There are two things that you have in your favor that earlier generations did not have:

1. The "Morning After Pill" - if you get caught with no condoms and your shorts down, this can be a lifesaver. You may want to contemplate the ethical issues surrounding this, but my point is that it is there as an option, even if you reject it.

2. The over-the-counter Early Pregnancy Tests - if you find yourself in the terrifying situation where your girl tells you she's "late," this could save you a couple of weeks of the purest mental anguish imaginable. I would repeat the tests 2 or 3 times or until I got the results I wanted - which could take nine months.

I think it would be good if your first time was with someone you really wanted. I've heard stories from guys who grew up in third world countries where their uncle set them up with some old skanky ho, and these stories are as repellant as you can imagine they are.

"Love good, and do as thy will."

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 10 September 2002 18:20:49

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 10 September 2002 18:21:28

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

AMen SYN

btw

<----- is a slut according to the rules you outlined.

I did take a "slut" test a month or so ago, and I only came out 31% slut. Go figure.

One more thing, I can count on 2 hands my partners, 5 or which were during relationships. My mom, who is 66 has had the same man her whole life....... poor thing.

P.S. just don't get any dirt on the mats 151

Edited by - CHEVYSNTATS on 10 September 2002 18:22:20

• butalbee
    butalbee

Did I hear anyone say Fornication???

Women who like sex are sluts
    What about women who love sex?
  • LB
    LB

What about women who love sex?

I refer to them as my ex wife

• butalbee