Jw shot and killed in field service!

by nowwhat? 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Another example of Jehovah protects his people except when he doesn't

https://www.wifr.com/2023/02/12/rockford-police-54-year-old-man-shot-killed-vehicle/

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

That’s nothing to crow about or make light of . The poor man has been murdered. When is America going to bring some sensible gun laws? .?

………

Miguel Perez, 54, of Rockford, was found dead in his vehicle on the 1300 block of 7th Avenue.

Neighbors told police the man and his family are Jehovah’s Witnesses and were reaching out to people in the area at the time.

Witnesses of the crime told police the man was sitting in his vehicle waiting on family members when a shot was fired from a passing white vehicle.”

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Blues brother. 2 things not making light, we were told the angels protect us when out in field service. Another lie!. Fact Illinois has one of the toughest gun laws in country. It's the thugs that have all the guns. And the liberal politicians in the state that allow rampant crime. What makes this even more tragic is the organization won't give one penny to help the new widow and orphans in their tribulation.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I was reading a comparative study on mental health, vs accessibility to guns. The U.S was compared to other westernised countries. That although had similar rates rates of mental health had tighter gun laws. I’ll let you guess what the studies out come was.

I live in a country that has very tight gun laws. I personally don’t own, or know of any one that owns, a gun. I really could not see a reason why a person would want to carry a gun on their person, in this country, unless they were up to no good. Currently the police don’t carry guns in their person, although they have them in their cars. I’m just glad I don’t live in the USA.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The shooter was a 15 year old kid. Still on the run.

Now what You make a good point about Watchtower not helping the widow or orphan. They are commanded to, as well!! With their billions of $$$$$.

There's also the nasty, cruel insinuation that any witness harmed like this probably has a "secret sin", since Jehovah didn't protect them

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DIOGENESISTER:

Secret sin? What about the four US Witness missionaries murdered in Mexico by cartel members in the 1980s? I read how they died..positively gruesome and cruel. I remember when this happened saying to an elder that ‘this is not supposed to happen’. Well, it did.

Did these JWs have a secret sin too? Was that why the angels weren’t protecting them? I’m so Glad I’m Out of this religion and not endangering my life. But, I hate any JWs who make stupid remarks when they hear about a tragedy because they want to justify in their minds that there is a ‘reason’ why there was no protection.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Mike and Kim made an outstanding comment on their channel yesterday.

He related that what of said victim was a ''PIMO''. How tragic that would have been.

The door to door ministry is truly dangerous these days and Jehovah(organization) comes first. The preaching work must go on. I'm sure the Borg will drum-up.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

When is America going to bring some sensible gun laws? .?

Right after they finally, if EVER, get sensible crime punishment laws! Ever firearm I own was legally purchased, according to the law. Every firearm I own has never in over six decades of ownership been used in a crime. Several firearms I own have been used to either prevent a crime, or stop a crime in progress.

But hey, it's THE GUN, not the idiot criminal wielding one that is to blame. . .right?

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Secret Sin hey? That is so far below the belt, this was also suggested about the sister beheaded in Sweden(?) a few years back.

RB.

• LV101
    LV101

Borg doesn't give a care about how many JW salesmen are harmed/lose their lives. All they care about is recruits for assets. Very sad -- dangerous times for delusional JWs following cult orders. Illegals entering from every direction and the cult focused on potential growth/chunk change of gullible, suffering, humans in the field.

Crime so out of control many residents are prepared to protect themselves and feel they must stay locked and loaded at all times -- women also feel this way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit