Jw shot and killed in field service!

by nowwhat? 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sensible gun laws, my eye. Do you think those who are abusing those things are going to obey the laws? If everyone carried a gun, and knew how to properly use it, people would think twice before launching an unprovoked attack with one--along with tyrants that don't know how to properly use their power to protect us from that scam of a "religion" instead of making rules that don't make any sense and letting unprovoked violence go unpunished.

And that "secret sin" lie is bogus, too. By that "logic", joke-hova would have to punish every single one of those jokehovian witlesses. That beady-eyed monster thing only dangles "protection" as part of the scam to get people pushing that poison into areas they have no business going into--and that is just as true for idiots proselytizing in Burundi as for pushing the religion on people that are clearly not interested.

The real sin is not secret--stupidity is the only sin I recognize as sin. Anyone spreading that bible is stupid, especially when they aren't even being paid for doing it. The whole bible is a curse on mankind that is activated each time anyone abides by or spreads that cancer, and that leads to global communism. How stupid is it to waste your own time pushing communism through the whole world, including mandatory cancer shots?

• wozza
    wozza

Jehovah must have been in the privvy

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

i did have a thought about the shooting when I first learned of it. My conjecture is that the JW had called on the home of where the boy lived...so he knew they were in the neighborhood, so decided to go "hunting". In other words, I don't think someone was just driving around with a gun, but rather took up the gun and started driving around with the target in mind.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Jw.org doesn'n report this breaking news.

G.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

There have been times when criminals have masqueraded as JWs to scope out a neighborhood. This JW could have been mistaken to have such an intent.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

More likely he was just another Ghetto p.o.s. with no father and a dumbass mother that never was taught right and wrong.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It is very evident that WT pioneers and servants, publishers whatever are nothing but pawns.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

All of this just to PACIFY the "leadership" of a PAST PUBLISHING/NOW REAL ESTATE CORPORATION (which as we know is also a CULT)! Many dubs have sacrificed their own personal safety/lives plus the safety/lives of their young children for whatever the "leadership" (past and present) instructed them SUBLIMINALLY to do. It's VERY SAD (and it makes me QUITE ANGRY) that the GBs (both 1.0 and 2.0) have emphasized that the angelic forces are with the dubs, protecting them while they are out there--and STILL, some of the members are attacked and/or even killed! The URBAN LEGENDS recited on stages of CAs, RCs, and ICs about people behind the doors planning to attack JWs and "angels standing very tall to the point of scaring the antagonists from doing so" is more than likely NOT TRUE! It's another tactic to keep the SHEEPLE to stay SHEEPLE and remain in this HEINOUS CULTPORATION!๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ซ END. OF. RANT! ๐Ÿคฌ

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When is America going to bring some sensible gun laws? .?

We have a law against murder. How did that help?

There are reports nearly everyday of citizens having to protect themselves from a violent assailant who are successful in doing so because they have armed themselves -- legally!

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

This has nothing to do with gun laws. If you are hell bent on getting a gun to commit a crime, you can do it. No law in the world can stop that. Same with illegal drugs. If you want them, you can get them.

In regards to this matter, its really unfortunate that this kid killed an innocent man and that the org will not do a thing to help his family other than tell them to pray more and continue to go out in field service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit