Would I be disfellowshiped for this?

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Rattigan - “…What would happen if you just tell the elders ‘Why would I care what the circuit overseer or Watchtower or governing body or apostles say?’…”

Something like this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jf2hOkec4

😁

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

“Our CO told the assembly that if we had faith in Jehovah, we would have faith in the GB and we would OBEY and take the vxx. They put in a WT study ( I think July of 22 issue ) that Jesus directed them as to c19 protection. “

I’m interested in hearing other experiences in other countries about this.

Was it clear direction if someone did not take the vax they were disloyal to to Jehovah and Jesus?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""“Our CO told the assembly that if we had faith in Jehovah, we would have faith in the GB and we would OBEY and take the vxx. They put in a WT study ( I think July of 22 issue ) that Jesus directed them as to c19 protection. “ ""

& as some GB helper said in some broadcast;

""unity takes place over what may seem 'right' "".

There you have it. Blind obedience. Almost scary. I believe many a dubs would do ''something that was not right'''.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Well the remaining fully vaccinated and keep taking the boosters is the perfect example of blind obedience.

the right thing is to look after your health and not take these experimental shots

but you follow direction even if it’s very harmful

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""but you follow direction even if it’s very harmful ""

that's the potential harm with 'mind control' and 'us vs. them' mentality.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

In the last few years, in the US, some have been disfellowshipped in absentia. No meeting.

Apostasy. "Walking disorderly" . "causing divisions". "Jezebel influence"

If 2-3 Elders can ask you "the loyalty questions" in a roundabout way on the phone...even one on the line with a speakerphone (others listening in... or recorder), that is sufficient.

Simply keep your mouth shut...smile... and change the subject. Caller ID, and an answering machine works wonders.

• Doofgrandaddy
    Doofgrandaddy

After studying the watchtower on the changed generation doctrine at the Sunday meeting (mid 90's), I was so shocked that I approached an old "elder" and explained that I had been going door to door for decades telling people we were in the last days as the generation seeing 1914 were getting so old. His response?

You better be careful as you are sounding like an apostate!!

All his life he would have preached the same doctrine and one article and all is forgotten.

They were after me after that and now I can thank them for their stupidity and hate as it helped me escape this cult.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

“…It is not the message that is important. It is our obedience to it…” - Angus MacFayden, Equilibrium (Miramax Films, 2002)

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Would someone be removed as an elder if they said they thought the GB were wrong about something? The vax mandates for theocratic schools for example?

I suspect most people on here would answer yes that question.

Well I can tell you in absolute certainty that there are growing numbers of elders a large amount actually who are not fully vaccinated and who couldn’t go to elders school this year.

They obviously think the GB are wrong and that’s why they didn’t follow the direction to take these shots, but they are not being removed as elders.

has anything like this situation ever happened in the history of the organisation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit