Would I be disfellowshiped for this?

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

If a publisher openly told the elders that they thought the GB were wrong about some or a lot of things, but said they will not share these thoughts with anyone else then would this be a case of disassociation disgfellowship?

my guess is lots of elders meetings and shepherding calls to try to get you to say something they could use against you.

but what would be the sin in which you are not repented?

the only reason to be Dissed is non repentance?

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Openly speaking to elders about anything which questions/contradicts the JW "golden calf," will trigger a whole heap of trouble for an individual. Bought the T-shirt.

Elders can & do diss JW's for various excuses.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I was repeatedly asked the "Loyalty" question, the Elders were not concerned with discussing my Bible based differences with J.W doctrine. If you say you do not agree with the GB's teaching they will DF you, if you discuss your reasonings with someone else, they will DF you, Cofty was DF'd for that very thing, just showing a letter he had written to H.Q to another person !

Be very careful, unless you don't mind being DF'd.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Elders can & do diss JW's for various excuses.

Agreed. I have said it here before, my father (an elder at the time) said anyone can be DF'd for anything that three elders can agree on.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Brazen attitude.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

According to the confidential elders’ manual “Shepherding the Flock of God”, merely thinking that the Governing Body is wrong about something technically constitutes “apostasy”.

No matter what it is.

Seriously.

• Samcats
    Samcats

I was not

• hoser
    hoser

The 2 main rules to be successful in life are:

1. Shut your big fucking mouth. and

2. Shut the fuck up!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Nah. Obviously wt has admitted they were wrong in the past so what is the difference at present. But verbalizing beliefs that go against teaching to the elders can get a person marked.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Openly admitting and questioning anything as the GB being as wrong......is a sure fastrack to a quick dfing with the subsequent consequences in what follows. In dubland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit