Vicki Boer and Donations

by hillary_step 55 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Hillary,

What a remarkable thing you have done! Knowing Vicki,on a personal note,she is just over whemled on the love,assitance,and encouragement everyone has shown her.You have all been her real family.I was really hoping and praying( in my own way)that someone would do this for her.Any little bit helps.For exsample....my children (aged 11&14) are cutting grass all this month(Oct) and shovelling snow in Nov and Dec,and donating all of their money to Vicki,Scott and the girls.Even children this young have a understanding of how wrong the justice system here in Ontario and it let her down.

After explaining Vickis story to my 14 year old son,I would like to share his comment, please keep in mind that my children have never been to church or any kingdom hall in their live........

Mom, why would the people in that hall not help her? That is just wrong? Why did her mom not protect her? I always thought if you went to church or a hall like you did when you were younger that,the higher people in the church were suppose to help you! I dunno mom,if there is a god out there,those people that did that to your friend,they will have to answer to more then the big bosses at that stupid watchtower.They should of called the watchtower The Tumbling Tower. Im so glad you never made me go to that church.I think we should help Vicki and her family. Im going to ask Tyler (his brother) if he wants to give our money to them. She needs it more then we do right now.I want her little girls to have a Christmas this year.

As I walked away with tears in my eyes,how can a 14 year old boy,know that this was WRONG, and a bunch of elders and judge,not know what they did was wrong?It just baffles my mind. Yes I relise that he seen me upset with this whole thing and tryed to comfort me,but my point being ,CHILDREN ARE SPECIAL! We are suppose to protect them and not let them be taken forgrantted.Vicki had her child life ripped from her,and I we cant give it back to her but,we can try to give her some releif and maybe some of her dignity back. Please give with your heart! Thank-you again Hillary,

Yours Truly,

mortons68

• waiting
    waiting

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I hate to follow Morton's son's words.

However, as someone above brought out - this will be a CONTINUING SITUATION for Vicki & Scott. The WTBTS will be haunting them for years to come demanding $140,000 from an innocent victim.

So, we can CONTINUE to help over this long haul.

Please don't forget OUR letter writing campaign! Look for Expatbrit and/or Scully's thread with ALL the info you'll need - letters and addresses ready for you to print out, sign & send. It IS that easy to make a difference.

We can make a difference to help real people.

THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE TAKING THE LEAD IN HELPING US HELP VICKI!

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Oh! Count me in for some money to Vicki as soon as I get an address!

And core sure has some good suggestions.

waiting

• acsot
    acsot

Well I was wondering what was happening. So I don't need to bother my bosses about the setting up of a trust.

• anglise
    anglise

This is really good to see things moving so quickly and compatently.

Thankyou all who are working hard behind the scenes to make this happen.

Please count us in when there is more info.

Anglise

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HS and all who participated in setting this up, are to be commended.

I will certainly contribute to this fund.

It is my opinion that we can, if we wish and act, use this situation to damage the wbts.

Their filing for reimbursement of costs, can be used as a warning to others, that may want to challenge them in court. I agree with others here, who believe that is their motive.

If enough of us, use the site set up to send out press releases to government and news sources in Canada and the US and Europe, this could turn their warning into a devasating revelation to the world, about the hateful and vicious conduct of the wbts. If this has enough of a damaging effect on the wbts, they may be persuaded to not do this sort of thing again.

I encourage everyone to participate in both of these efforts.

Outoftheorg

• Dansk
    Dansk

Ascot

Well I was wondering what was happening. So I don't need to bother my bosses about the setting up of a trust.

I, for one, know how hard and tenaciously you have worked behind the scenes to help Vicki but, obviously, you had to keep a low profile as we couldn't let Watchtower know what was going on. Now that something is being set up I'd like to publicly thank you for the work you've done and for being such a good new friend. Nina, the same regards yourself - and I also know Uzzah has worked hard and given me inspiration. Most people won't have a clue about these things, so it is only right that they know now. I know none of you sought praise, but you all deserve it! (the beer's for Uzzah)! Love, Dansk

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* This is when I get to tell mouthy to be patient...*LOL* Hey mouthy...5ks...*LOL* Banks are just like JWs you know...you have to be cautious when handling snakes...eheh..

Thanks to all who are helping Vick and fam either w/money, or letters, or good thoughts..

morton...welcome to the forum!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• acsot
    acsot

Thanks Dansk, just trying to do what I could with the limited time available. Because of the trust thing I haven't had time to write any letters and my computer at home has been acting up. The letters now will have to wait until next week (the boss being back and all - they have the nerve to expect me to work for my pay!)

Remind me to buy you and the wife a pint or two if I ever make it to England (next on my list of places to visit!)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dont ya just love old Valis !!!! He always teases me!! I havent had a guy do that for donkey years ---I like!!

O.K. I will TRY to be patient Dansk!!!!!! tap.tap.tap,tap.Nothing yet ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit