Vicki Boer and Donations

by hillary_step 55 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

I'm waiting too...

• bebu
    bebu

I wish to be counted as well--and am looking forward to further info.

bebu

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Excellent plan HS; it has all of the elements that I had hoped for.

Vicki?s need for assistance will very likely continue for some time. After our initial enthusiasm subsides I hope that we will continue to remember Vicki, her family and offer support as we can.

Thank you HS for all of your hard work for this deserving cause.

Sam B.

• shamus
    shamus

I just wanted to mention that Vicki did not ask for .01 cent here. This is all happening from the kindness of persons who used to be a part of that horrible organization.

Thank you, Dansk for suggesting this!

Thank you all for working on this!

We can't let them win. For now, Vicki needs our support. If that be a nice vacation then so be it.

I hope that everyone on this board donates something. Please really consider it.

I know that money can be tight with some people (myself definetly included) but this is nothing compared to what poor Vicki has gone through. Please give generously if you can, or only a little if you can. You can make a difference with Vicki, and we can show that stupid organization what true love is.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thank you HS.

Just awaiting further instructions

yesidid and yesiwill

• caspian
    caspian

Thank you HS.

You seem to have covered most things, Well done.

Cas

• Dansk
    Dansk

Well done, Hillary. I'm relieved and delighted for Vicki, Scott and children that something concrete has been achieved.

Best wishes,

Ian

• Simon
    Simon

Great stuff HS ... this is exactly the kind of thing I think is needed.

If you want a page on the site setting up and a banner ad then let me know.

• Dansk
    Dansk

BTTT

Craig, you have a PM.

Dansk

• core
    core
    2) Three people will be involved in handling donations, Vicki, myself and another party yet to be announced. These three will monitor the donations at each stage of transfer to ensure its security.

HS Excellent work - I am sure you have had sound advice and whatever you go with we will all support 100% however I would ask if it is possible to not have Vicki personally as a "Trustee" or whatever of this fund for a number of reasons - she does not need the stress, finger pointing by WT over use of funds can be avoided if she is not personally directing the funds in part, many cases of similiar good-willed ventures here in the UK have ended in acrimony as the poor individual concerned has his/her spending/lifestyle dredged through by the press to show that receipts have been falsified, overstated etc etc - Please be clear - I am sure no one involved will sanction anything which is not proper but with the evil enemy directing opposition any actions taken will be vilified.

Just a point to consider but whatever is decided please be assured of our support and best wishes - I appreciate the extra burden you are taking on and want to thank you for that in advance of all your work

Kind Regards Core & Mrs Core

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit