What Was Your Reputation In The Congregation?

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Not disfellowshipped, just did that drifting away thing.

Tres Happy

of the Drifted Away And Happy Class

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

JWbot,

Mini cliams he was an elder, and continues to ask questions.

Keep on answering them, he answers none.

Continue on being a bot.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

well ... ok

before 12 stubborn and not worthy

after 12 stubborn slut (at 12 I was looking like a 16-18 depends on the clothes,
    I was lost in Paris once at that time we were living in the subburbs
    so I went to a cop office I found on the way for help
    I didn't have my ID, so they didn't want to believe me
    And they was jocking with me ... I began to cry ... )

after 20 strong spiritually to those I was talking to, but weak on the activities (go figure why ?)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I hope I have changed a lot.

I was a legalist (a Pharisee sort of) and didn't understand or accept why everyone else wasn't at all the meetings and went out in service every weekend like we did.

I was awful. But I think I was pretty well liked anyway.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I was a rebel who had a problem with authority. Most people in the hall thought I was good fun but a bad associate. Non of the elders would talk to me because of an incident which happened when I was in another hall(The elders there made a huge mistake and tried to cover it up because I would have been the only one hurt, but I didn't let them. The CO ended up cancelling a visit to another hall and making a special visit to my old one to sort it out). But most in the hall used to be shocked when I did give answers at the watchtower because of how deep they were.

• minimus
    minimus

notpefectyet----You really need professional help. You are obsessed with me and that is not healthy. Please get some help for your own good.

• Englishman
    Englishman

It was widely recognised in our circuit that Bro Mike Hooper showed great appreciation for a well-turned ankle.

If it was accompanied by a flash of petticoat, well...!

Englishman

• suzi_creamcheez
    suzi_creamcheez

minimums- does Notperfect have a crush on you disguised as paranoid obsession?

I was labeled spiritually weak. My mom's English was limited and she was a bit tempermental, and my dad was an unbeliever. I tried to get with the WT program, but was always viewed as an outcast & misfit. I still am.

• minimus
    minimus

yeah Suzi----That must be it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I was a "Fine upstanding brother" who was on the fast track up the JW latter... it certainly did not hurt that I was from a prominent JW family. Three generations, elder father, PO grandfather, Anointed Mother, and Anointed grandfather (my other grandfather), many elder uncles and pioneering aunts and cosines.

It was a total shock to everyone when I DAed myself. Ohhh, the sht hit the fan!

What is funny, and kinda sad, is that my record was so clean that no one had anything to gossip about me with... so they had to make up sht. To my great surprise I have discovered that the JWs think I am living in destitute and have developed cancer! All I have to say about that is a nurse once described me as "disgustingly healthy" and I pay more in taxes than most people take home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit