What Was Your Reputation In The Congregation?

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Were you considered a "troublemaker", a "complainer", a "fine" brother or sister? Were you always being called before the elders for one thing or another? Is your reputation the same here as it was in the congregation???

• Hamas
    Hamas

A hothead.

• sens
    sens

Yer pretty much the same...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Spiritually Weak.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

meek, sweet and quiet, can you believe it? i was all set to inherit the earth ;) i did tend to show a little too much skin though. y'know, like my arms, and the occasional knee. yep, i was a rebel. ;)

• sens
    sens
    meek, sweet and quiet, can you believe it?

lmao tink....yer right...hun if we were in the same cong..the walls wouldve caved in ...

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

My Dad was always sending me in the back to spanked by one of the sisters for my "embarrassing questions". I was considered a trouble maker at 9 years old, because the topics and conclusions didn't make sense to me, so I'd question them, and learned very quickly not to question "Jehovahs Organization".

• logansrun
    logansrun

Studious, a good example, ahead of my time. Model dub.

The last year of my dubhood there were some rumors I was having some doubts...as well as to why I was no longer an MS.

Other than that, my reputation was golden.

Bradley

• jwbot
    jwbot

I was a troublemaker. YAY! I asked too many questions...I would complain about headship issues, education issues, what was not allowed, movies, clothing etc. You name it, I disagreed. heh

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I had a good reputation but was known on the body of elders as someone who spoke his mind - the brothers and sisters like(d) me beacsue I did a lot of shepherding

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit