WHY APOSTATES THEMSELVES ARE DOOMED!!!

by You Know 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth
    Robert King is notorious anti-GB pro-JW and so is this 'hybrid' apostate,Steve K. is the most prolific pro Jehovah's Witnesses / apostate harassing troll of all time.
    The word is he just filed for bankruptcy in part because he doesn't work but spends 12 hours a day going on news forums and boards to harass 'apostates' yet he himself was just publicly reproved for 'inproper use of the Internet' and is still doing it DFing is imminent
    http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101212161641AAkUYEW
    JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES - Who is the person known as Steve Klemetti ...

Google says he was kicked out of the JW religion for bad behavior on the ...
    au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid... - Australia

• ziddina
    ziddina

Wow...

Thanks for the history and update, OUTLAW and Refried Truth...

• TD
    TD

Outlaw

Bob King/You Know/EWatchman,was always Apostate..

I think most JW's are "Closet apostates." but I know exactly what you mean.

I saved a lot of his stuff from the H2O days. When he first started posting, all he did was quote scriptures with no commentary at all. This would have been mid -90's or so. He eventually opened up more and had a great deal to say.

"Djeggnog" today reminds me very much of Mr. King from back then.

• wobble
    wobble

I think these guys, like Robert King and DJeggnog are interesting if you happen to be a student of psychology or something similar.

The mental contortions they must go through are something to behold !

I find them equally interesting and annoying, a bit like a virus.

It is fascinating to see how sure they are of themselves at certain points, and where they end up later, JWN posters usually cut them down to size, and they quietly slide away to forums where their particular brand of insanity is more tolerated, or create their own websites for whoever can be bothered to read the ramblings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit