WHY APOSTATES THEMSELVES ARE DOOMED!!!

by You Know 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

PMF,

Hey good to see you back 'round here!

LaDonna,

Minor mathematical correction: JW's comprise only 0.1% of earth's population (as 1% would equal 60 million). I totally agree with your point that JW's are true persecutors!

God_knows,

You brought this thread back up just to preach?

Your hellfire teaching will not ring true with most people out here. Who of us wants the harshness of the teachings & practices of JW's to be replaced by an angry God who condones or uses hell fire? Post away if you must, just be prepared for a wide lack of support from people who are tired of preaching & being preached at.

Angyl02,

Welcome to the board. You won't be dissed (except by people worth dissing themselves, LOL). I hope you post some more!

Gopher, enjoying the fresh air

• logical
    logical
    Think first of the parable of Lazarus and the rich man. And there are other proofs, which I shall post another time.

Which is exactly that. A PARABLE.

Jude 7 shows the symbolism of "everlasting fire" - Sodom and Gomorrah are totally obliterated. Nowhere to be found. Destroyed. Gone forever. If it was a literal everlasting fire, then S & G would still be burning today.

• Francois
    Francois

Jehovah may have enemies. God, the Father, does not.

Keep your primitive, savage, tribal God to yourself.

• Tina
    Tina

nogod-knows

Word-It's your hell honey,you burn in it.......(filing nails,yawnnn)

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

You're doomed you f*cking tart...

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

you know : what a silly billy you are!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well, if "apostates" are doomed, then ol' Charles Taze Russell was doomed the second he left the "Second Day Adventists" and started his own particular brand of "Christianity"...

And don't EVEN get me started on ol' "Da Judge" Rutherford's hypocritical behavior - amounting to apostasy and beyond....

The Watchtower Society is based upon an apostasy, and therefore condemned as any other person or group participating in ANY form of "apostasy", would be...

Zid

• TD
    TD

Ironic that the author of this nine-year old thread eventually went "Apostate" himself

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Ironic that the author of this nine-year old thread eventually went "Apostate" himself

Yeah, according to the WT Society. I wonder what the e-watchman is up to these days?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Ironic that the author of this nine-year old thread eventually went "Apostate" himself.....TD

Good Evening TD..

Actually..

Bob King/You Know/EWatchman,was always Apostate..

Much like the trolls we see here who realise the WBT$ is wrong,say so,but still defend the WBT$ Organization..

He is as Slippery as Reniaa and as Crazy as AliceInWonderland with some OBVES tossed in..

An absolute Pain in the Ass..

LOL!!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit