WHY APOSTATES THEMSELVES ARE DOOMED!!!

by You Know 53 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know
    What about the serial killers inside the Jehovah's Witnesses?

Yes, the the cereal killers (those who use too much milk on their oatmeal) are also doomed! / You Know

• Preston
    Preston

Push out the jive, bring in the love!

• ladonna
    ladonna

Well UKNOW,

JW's make up 1% of the worlds population.

I suppose you can add the resurrected to your numbers to make up for all the ones that have been mass murdered.....if that's your point of view.

And 1975 was a year I almost slit my own throat. It was the year Armageddon was supposed to arrive.
    But where was it???????

As for persecution......JW's are excellent persecutors of those of us that choose by FREE CHOICE not to be one of them.

Ladonna

• Kent
    Kent

http://watchtower.observer.org will give you answers, YouKnow

• You Know
    You Know

To Dark Clouds:

really??? what ever happened to harmageddon???

Armageddon does not come out of the blue, as the expression goes. The battle of Armageddon, or Harmageddon if you prefer, is situated at the conclusion of a period called the great tribulation. But, they are two entirely different things. The tribulation preceeedes the War of Armageddon and is a human disaster. God merely forsaw such an inevitable end for this present system and he also apparently times the eruption of the tribulation to synchronize with the outworking of his own work. And the tribulation serves as Jehovah's judgment upon this system of things, just as the Babylonian and Roman conquests of Jerusalem served God's purpose even though from all appearances such tragedies were mere human events. Also, when once the tribulation commences, at that point men become faint out of fear in EXPECTATION of further future horrors. Also, Jesus foretold that during that time of terror that his faithful ones would begin to anticipate their own deliverance. So, the tribulation erupts with terrifying suddeness, unexpectedly, the final war takes place as a result of the eventual attack upon Jehovah's little ones. So, in the end Jehovah will be justified in destroying those who are spoken of as destroying his temple. That's what the Watchtower teaches. It ain't really new light. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know
    http://watchtower.observer.org will give you answers, YouKnow

Yeah? But I don't have any questions. / You Know

• Englishman
    Englishman

You Know,

It's all part of a big plot. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/bcolony.htm

Just make sure that you're nice to me and I wont have you beheaded.

Englishman.

• God_knows
    God_knows

The bible does teach that all who reject Jesus as Lord and God will perish for their rejectoin of him, and they shall all burn forever in the lake of fire. It is not heresy or apostasy to belive such it is the truth.

Think first of the parable of Lazarus and the rich man. And there are other proofs, which I shall post another time.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    The bible does teach that all who reject Jesus as Lord and God will perish for their rejectoin of him, and they shall all burn forever in the lake of fire. It is not heresy or apostasy to belive such it is the truth.

Well, it is your truth anyway, or at least your interpretation of your truth. It's a horrible concept, and it implicates your God in evil ways, but to each their own.

• pmf
    pmf

First off, You Know, love your photo! Did ya get a free makeover on Jerry Springer?

Then you write:

No doubt when the system crashes, big talkers like yourself will be the first ones to slit their neighbors' throats over a crust of bread. / You Know

Actually -- You Know -- me and my neighbor are coming to your house!

pmf
    Pete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit