WHY APOSTATES THEMSELVES ARE DOOMED!!!

by You Know 53 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

All mankind stands condemned before God, and yet some are more reprehensible than others are. As an example, Christ called the original Christian apostate, Judas, the son of destruction. So too, and not surprisingly, the activities of modern day apostates are said to awaken the judgment from of old, so that "the destruction of them is not slumbering." One of the things that bring the apostate in line for the judgment of everlasting death is the blasphemy that they heap on Jehovah. True, such blasphemies against the name of Jesus or Jehovah can be forgiven, but apparently not if those doing so know better. Most XJW's cannot claim ignorance, although obviously there is a great deal of ignorance in other areas.

But, take for example the apostate's blasphemy that God is going to murder billions on innocent people. Such a thing is not what the Bible or the Watchtower teaches, nor is it what godless atheists really believe, yet the apostate persists in their wicked and perverted blasphemy only to disparage the very idea of God's judgment coming against them at a future day. The reality though, is that Jehovah's judgment is to allow this system to destroy itself. That is quite a different thing from God showing up out of the clear blue and just killing people. And apostate JW's well know that the Bible speaks of such cases where the act of warfare served as a judgment from God. The example of the conquests of ancient Assyria and Babylon are spoken of throughout Scripture as the judgments of Jehovah. Likewise, Jesus Christ, when foretelling the tribulation that would come upon disbelieving Jerusalem would be meted out by a disgusting thing that turned out to be the Roman imperial legions. So it is, that in the grander fulfillment of Christ's prophecy regarding the culmination of an entire earth-wide system of things, in a great tribulation without equal, Jehovah will once again allow the natural rapacious tendencies of beast-like human governments to take their course. Likely that will result in a global genocidal holocaust that will annihilate all religion, among other things. The judgment of Jehovah then is to simply allow the unthinkable to take place as the fitting horrific end result of human rulership, while also providing a place of refuge for his own people. Jehovah only intervenes to destroy his enemies at the point when the nations have revealed their true hateful attitude towards him by an all-out attack upon his defenseless people. At that point Jehovah is fully justified in defending those who call upon his name. / You Know

• seven006
    seven006

>"But, take for example the apostate's blasphemy that God is going to murder billions on innocent people. Such a thing is not what the Bible or the Watchtower teaches,"<

<"Jehovah only intervenes to destroy his enemies at the point when the nations have
    revealed their true hateful attitude towards him by an all-out attack upon his defenseless people. At that point Jehovah is fully justified in defending those who call upon his name.">

Ok, lets see. There are what,...six or seven billion people on the earth?

And then we subtract all the JWs'...what is it,... about 4 million good ones and 3.5 imperfect ones who.....no, you need the team members, I'm going to give you the whole bunch.

You take 4,000,000 from 6,000,000,000 and you get 5,096,000,000 people killed. Your right, you didn't come right out and say that. I had to do the math myself.

Take the word "murder" and change it to "destroy" add the word "justified" and everything is cool. Got it!

So god is like a big gun in that guns don't kill people, people kill people. And he didn't kill millions in the flood, every one just jumped into the ocean and drowned themselves.

You are helping me so much.

Franz didn't say armageddon was going to come in 1975, the Watchtower did. I'm starting to get the hang of this passing the buck thing.

You don't hang out on web sites with known apostates, you computer does. You don't type brainwashed doctrine, your key board does. Satan didn't tell the naked lady to eat the piece of fruit, the snake did.

All the elders and ministerial servants didn't hide behind the protection of the watchtower society policy as they molested their daughters all these years, their.....wait a second, who do you pass the buck on for that one?

(insert "they are imperfect men" comment here)

I'm stumped now.

• riz
    riz

You Know,

Are you trying to scare me? I'm shaking in my boots. Really.

rizzy

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving should not be your sport of choice.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    ".....and yet some are more reprehensible than others are."

....and some women are more pregnant than others.
    ....and some corpses are deader than others.
    Forgive me, but just where in the Bible is there a scale of reprehensibility? I suppose this means that Jehovah will give us all a spanking, but some of us will end up with redder bottoms than others.

• sf
    sf

Hey Robert,

I was thinking maybe you'd like a look-see at this search:>

http://alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?type=all&query=apostacy

Very interesting sites and "such" resulted. It's at least a two-bag popcorn session here Bobby.

sKally (evil slave klass )

• sf
    sf

Wow! I just went here: > http://www.watchman.net/read.html

bwahhhhhhhh i am DOOMED!

sKally ROFLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HolyKrapolaKlassAlright

• Monica
    Monica

You Know,

Your quote:

“True, such blasphemies against the name of Jesus or Jehovah can be forgiven, but apparently not if those doing so know better. Most XJW's cannot claim ignorance, although obviously there is a great deal of ignorance in other areas. “

So if I understand correctly. XJW’s cannot claim ‘ignorance’ for forgiveness, but others can? Then I think every ‘newcomer’ JW has the right to know that if they become a JW and are shown ‘the truth’ and later state that they no longer believe that it’s ‘the truth’ or call the borg a bunch of false prophets, that they will die in the big A because they cannot claim “ignorance”. I think this should be printed as a disclaimer in every publication printed by the WTS and should state something like:

“Warning, reading this material could be hazardous to your chances of everlasting life. You are hereby advised that by reading such material you are showing that you have been informed of 'the truth' and by this exposure, any doubting, refusal to believe, refusal to join the JW religion, joining the JW religion by baptism then claiming to not believe ‘the truth’, may ruin your chance for claiming “ignorance” at judgment day thus resulting in eternal death for you and possibly all of your family members. If you throw away this literature after reading this disclaimer, you may gamble and claim "ignorance" at judgment day.”

I think you would be doing a service to many people here on earth – just think of the children the WTS could be saving. Most people would rather gamble with the “ignorance” plea than join the JW religion. Heck, this would mean my unbelieving hubby could claim ignorance and my children could go right along with him into an eternal life here on earth (although I know he wouldn’t do such a thing, because he agrees with me that eternal death would be “heaven” compared to eternal life here on a ‘perfect’ earth).

Just my 2 cents.

• COMF
  • COMF
    COMF

Kill 'em all! Woohoo! Par-dee!

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Y1K,

One of the things that bring the apostate in line for the judgment of everlasting death is the blasphemy that they heap on Jehovah.

I only heap criticism on the evil, corrupt publishing house called the Watchtower Society. Are they God? Have you not also criticized your lords and masters in Brooklyn? Where does that put you?

As for being doomed, I know it, death comes to all us of in due time as it has to all humans before us and will to all after us.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit