Derek Chauvin - The Right to a Fair Trial

by Simon 240 Replies latest social current

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I would be willing to bet that if Floyd was forced into the back of the squad car, he would have just died there. It was an OD.

He wasn't strung out high when the arrest took place, that can be confirmed by the video, so why do you say he would have OD'd in the back the police car ?

He was cognitively fluent during the arrest from the start.

Someone who is high on fentanyl doesn't act like that.

Nonsensical

Making stuff up as it suits you doesn't present intellectual honesty.

• minimus
    minimus

Is this a glitch? Why is this thread showing 5 times on one page?

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I hope a good judge reverses this bad jury decision. It was a forced decision by fear of reprisal from the black lies murder crowd.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

"Black lives murder"

I assume this finally breaches the rules on this site.

Ignorant racism has no place in a frank and open discussion.

Enough now! Seriously!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Did all of the attending cops not know that cutting off a person's breathing capability such a choke hold or knee against the neck could cause an individual to blackout and possibly die ? - the cops were following local PD procedure at the time.

I certainly can see criminal negligence manslaughter in this incident - yes, me too.

He wasn't strung out high when the arrest took place, that can be confirmed by the video - you can't confirm whether or not someone has drugs in their system by watching a video. A qualified medical person needs to do a blood test.

Someone who is high on fentanyl doesn't act like that - one adverse effect of fentanyl is respiratory depression. In the worst case scenario, if someone ODs on fentanyl they can suffer chemical asphyxia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

One thing I want to nail down: how much fentanyl did George Floyd have in his bloodstream?

Are there conflicting reports of fentanyl levels in his blood or what?

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

you can't confirm whether or not someone has drugs in their system by watching a video. A qualified medical person needs to do a blood test.

and that was done and there were traces of fentanyl in his system.

All the doctors who reviewed and analyzed Floyd's body agreed that cause of death was asphyxiation which was most likely enhanced by drugs in his system and a unhealthy heart.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

and that was done and there were traces of fentanyl in his system - and was the level of fentanyl agreed upon by all the doctors?

• johnamos
    johnamos
    He wasn't strung out high when the arrest took place, that can be confirmed by the video...He was cognitively fluent during the arrest from the start.

The store worker that called 911 in regards to the fake $20 said he appears to be high on something. When he left the store and went back to his car according to the other two people with him in the car said he was passing out/falling asleep behind the wheel.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Floyd appears to be whacked up on drugs during the arrest , perhaps two different drugs fighting against one another.

The toxicology report showed that as well.

I dont understand why that wasn't put into consideration to him going into cardiac arrest. ???

The elevated heart rate during the struggling arrest and then the sudden suppression to his breathing capability by Derek Chauvin's knee against his neck, combined with a fair amount of drugs in his system most likely caused the cardiac arrest to occur.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit