What Are Your Predictions for 2020 and Beyond?

by The Bethelite 28 Replies latest jw friends

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Speaking to several dubs recently and they could not even bring themselves to admit there has been a change in doctrine.

These are people in their late 40's early 50 's, that know exactly what happened but are whitewashing their own memories.

It's absolutely astounding to hear old friends lie to your face and pretend old information just doesn't matter.

So my prediction is that the gb will continue winding up the screws of control over the flock, causing them to be totally dependant and less capable of rational thought than now, if that's possible.

It won't matter what the gb says or does, the dubs will be trained to gulp it down and smile afterwards.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

THE BETHELITE:

Just a guess of what the future holds:..if the selloff of kingdom halls continues as I suspect..there are going to be some desperate needy JWs who will have to travel yet further..If they don’t show their faces at these new halls they won’t receive any a$sistance. What a predicament!

Also, I think more people will leave the religion. More PIMIs will become PIMOs. The religion will be amping up the panic and guilt and more appeals for $, etc. etc. More JWs will be reaching retirement age. Those JWs who listened to their inner voice and prepared for this eventuality should be okay. Those who didn’t..I wish them luck.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

See through clothing will be the latest fashion craze and tight pants Tony will be compelled to admonish all those who allow themselves to be caught up in it. From that point on he will be known as Transparent Tony.

• Holden Caufield
    Holden Caufield

this image comes to mind LMAO. we are in the toenails.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I look forward to the UK investigation into CSA within Watchtower UK. We can prove the uk branch has a database of nonces.

Also, I believe the IRS is likely to investigate how much Watchtower spends of charity work.

I believe the big media centre is a tax write off because they are no longer producing Bible literature for education, per sa. So what are they doing with the money exactly?

Maintaining a large war chest with no intention to spend that money for charitable purposes is against the law.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I also can definite say what’s going to happen tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be my birthday, and my brother, who is going for an endoscopy tomorrow to see if his pancreatic cancer has spread, will find it has not and he will be getting out of hospital in time to be with his 1 year old first child for Christmas.

Thats my 100% guaranteed prediction.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Happy birthday Diogenesister I hope you have a great day and I`m sorry to hear about the problem your brother has with his health .

I hope he is in remission with his cancer and that it hasn`t spread and you all have a great xmas especially the little one.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Happy Birthday Diogenesister!

I hope only the best for you and your family.

Please give your 1 year old a hug and kiss for me.

Our kids are our real legacy.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

What the hell? Don't you folks believe the GB? Armageddon is so close we will never see 2020! Dammit----------- start listening to the warning! Can't yous see how close it is?

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit