What Are Your Predictions for 2020 and Beyond?

by The Bethelite 28 Replies latest jw friends

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

2020 The society will continue to have financial problems with massive pay outs because of their lack of protecting their young people from a religion that harbors thousands of pedophiles.

Thus this and other religions that has an 1800's mentality will continue to lose their young people. With the religion's lies easily found on the internet the smart ones will continue to leave in droves.

2025-2035 As with all major religions around world who couldn't retain their young people church attendance is comprised of mostly the elderly.

Information kills ignorance and Paul McCarthy words ring true "and no religion too!"

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I expect to die and then someone will tell lies about what i believed. By 2035 nit 2020

More hunkering down, consolidation. Quietly quit mentioning some if the more bazaar dogma

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Silly Bethelite, It wasn't Paul McCarthy's words, it was Jam Lemon.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I predict the watchtower will predict Armageddon will begin..very soon ( in god's timescale) ....

.....maybe even in our lifetime. ( OUR includes new born babies )

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

................" Armageddon is just around the corner brothers and sisters so keep pushing the organization's literature"

................" And dont listen to apostates that say were commercialized false prophets, that's Satan trying to deceive you from knowing the truth"

................ " the only way to save yourself from being destroyed at Armageddon is keeping yourself active in Jehovah's earthly chosen publishing house, we are the only righteous in his eyes"

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Nice correction WAEO!

SL wrote: "Armageddon.....maybe even in our lifetime...."

and that no doubt also means in their children's children's lifetime.

• sparky1
    sparky1

June 1, 2020 I will begin receiving Medicare.

September 1, 2020 I will begin receiving Social Security.

Beyond that, I don't dare say.

• hoser
    hoser

The great tribulation will begin shortly and the battle of Armageddon will take place. Jehovah and his armies will be victorious and the 1000 year reign will begin.

The resurrection of dead loved ones can then commence.

This should all happen within 3 years. That is why if you are thinking about starting college don’t bother as you won’t need your fancy degree in the new system.

• princecharmant
    princecharmant
    Trump wins 2020 hands down, including the popular vote.
  • The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

I don't have 2020 vision, so I haven't got a clue!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit