OMIGOSH! John 5:39, 40...

by AGuest 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

dear Gumby... and the greatest of peace to you!

You are correct: I never meant... nor thought such a thing! Heck, I don't even "hate" the Witnesses, individually. Now, their "institution"... and perhaps their "leadership?" That's nother story. I truly just feel sorry for them, because I know how it was when I was awakened by my Lord - can you imagine their self-chagrin when they one day realized just how misled they have been? Please... keep them in your prayers!

Also, dear DDog... peace to you... and I am not sure what you meant by stating that I wouldn't tell you about my Lord (his name?), but I posted this to another dear one here not too long ago. Perhaps it will clarify some things for you, too:

JAHESHUA... pronounced "YAHeShua" in Hebrew... or "Joshua" (NOT "Jesus") in English... means "JAH saves" or "JAH is Salvation".

Zechariah 3:1-10; Hebrews 9:11
    MISCHAJAH... pronounced "Mee-sha-Yah" in Hebrew... or "Mee-sy-Yah" (messiah) in English... means "chosen" or "anointed"... "of JAH".

JahEshua MischaJah means... Jah Saves/is Salvation... Chosen/Anointed of Jah.

JAH... is God's name (Psalm 68:4)... and is pronounced "Yah". The "J" or "yodh" is pronouced like a "y" in Hebrew. Thus, we say "hallel (actually, it's "allel" - the "h" is silent)... u Jah". Hallelujah... or "praise you, JAH." The "j"... is pronounced like a "y".

My Lord, then, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... is the One... who comes... in JAH's name.

Psalm 118:26; Isaiah 62:11; Matthew 21:9; Matthew 23:39; Mark 11:9; Luke 19:38; John 12:13
    The reason this name has been lost is due purely... to misrendered phonetics. The name "Jesus"... means "Jah is Zeus"... being that in Greek, "zeus" meant God. That is why the latins say, "Dios" - this is the same as the Greek "Zeus". Unfortunately, the highest mythical Greek god... was NAMED "Zeus"... so that such a name, "Jesus"... can be confused with the false god, Zeus.

In English, my Lord's name... is NOT "Jesus"... but Joshua... pronounced "Yah-Shua". In Hebrew, it is JAHeShua.

Again, I bid you both peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

AGuest

I'm not talking about ellderwho, I'm talking about these questions:

Tell us more about "JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH"

Like when (a date), where, and how did you meet?

Maybe you could tell us some things about him that we can't read in the Bible.

Is there anything that you think the bible has incorrectly recorded about him?

Wait, now. Don't run. What about Chapter 18... verses 18 and 19? Moses wrote those, too, yes? Well, what did he WRITE there?

"A prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of their brothers, like you; and I shall indeed put my words in HIS mouth, and he will certainly SPEAK to them all that I shall command him. And it MUST occur that the man who will NOT listen to my words that he will speak in my name, I shall myself require an account from him."

Are you telling us you are a prophet or prophetess?

D Dog

• AGuest
    AGuest

My apologies! I hadn't even seen this (that's what happens when you are on "auto pilot" and just go to the end of the thread and the few latest posts down there - !) Peace to you!

I'm not talking about ellderwho, I'm talking about these questions:

Again, I did not see this thread or the one just previous. I only saw the one where you were concerned about who I perceived as "swine." I hope you were able to "hear" my points in that response.

Tell us more about "JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH"

If I possibly can!

Like when (a date), where, and how did you meet?

I do not recall the specific date... but was in January 1997. I was at home... and I have related that "meeting" here several times. Rather than repost it, I will look for it and post the link. Or, if anyone recalls where I recently posted it (to Ellderwho), perhaps they would be so kind as to post the link.

The thing is, dear DDog... I post things... sometimes very specific... but all do not either read... or pay attention to what they are reading. And it become a bit tedious to repost it each time someone different asks. My posts are already quite verbose... and to keep reposting the same things is, to me, sometimes redundant and a waste of board space. I will look for it, though.
    Maybe you could tell us some things about him that we can't read in the Bible.

Well, there are a few things, but you must understand this: it is "written". As I have stated MANY, MANY times, one of the first and foremost things my Lord told me was "All things that I tell you are written, but not all things that are written is what I will tell you."

What did he mean by that? That the Bible not only does not contain all "scripture" and all that is written about him, it also excludes some things that were there originally, and contains some things that were not. There are books by prophets and servants of the Most Holy One of Israel that are not included in most Bible canons. There are also things contained in many Bible canons that were not intended to be. But even if we had ALL of the scriptures... ALL that was written by the various prophets, the "false stylus" of the scribes hav tainted them, so that you cannot fully rely on them. That is why my Lord said to come to HIM... rather than search the scriptures. He is One about whom they are written anyway, so...
    Is there anything that you think the bible has incorrectly recorded about him?
    Well, with regard to my Lord, his name, for one. The Old "Testament" has his name correct: "Joshua". The New "Testament", does not.
    Zechariah 3:1-10
    With regard to the Father, even more so! I ask you... by means of reading "Moses"... and the Old Testament, what picture do YOU have of God... the kind of person He is? Not a truly good one, right? For He is depicted as quick to get angry, ready to mete out punishment, looking for retribution. Why IS that? Because the "scribes" NEEDED to have this "angry" God... so as to convince people that THEIR God WAS indeed "powerful."
    But I ask you: when you compare Christ to the God of the Old Testament... where do you see a similarity? Christ... judged... and condemned NO ONE... except tentatively those who "shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men." He hung out with sinners! He cleansed lepers and forgave prostitutes, murderers, adulterers, tax collectors. HE... who had the RIGHT... to condemn under the Law Covenant. But... he did NOT. Why? Because... he is the IMAGE OF GOD... the EXACT representating of His (God's) very being!
    So... how do you reconcile this... that the OT has God acting and responding one way... and the NT has Christ, the EXACT representation of God acting and responding another way? One... must be INACCURATE. Right? WHICH one? Well, my Lord, the Son of God said that HE came... to bear witness to the TRUTH. Thus, you can READ what "earthling man" has stated about God... that He is exacting and vengeful... or you can SEE... what Christ said about him... that He is SLOW to anger, MERCIFUL... ABUNDANT in loving kindness.
    That is the TRUTH about the Most Holy One of Israel... JAH of Armies... and besides the personal sacrifice of his life, my Lord, the Holy One of Israel, the Son and Christ of JAH, whose name is JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... CAME... to SHOW us how God really is. For as he said, "If you see ME, you see God. For I have been sent by that One." He said that ALL the things he did... were what he learned and received from the Father! If, however, God IS as quick to anger, vengeful, etc., as He is portrayed to be... then Christ... would have been, too! And he was not!
    You want to see God? Then you MUST... see Christ... first. For you cannot even get to God, unless you go THROUGH that One... first.
    In addition, before my Lord's day in the flesh, Israel spoke Hebrew/Aramaic. The 12... were Hebrews... Jews... like my Lord... and spoke and wrote in Aramaic. It was the GREEK-SPEAKING Jews who changed much, by misrendering and mistransliterating into their adopted language the Hebrew writings, and later the Aramaic writings. Should we doubt this? Weren't we told that the apostasy WOULD COME? Weren't we told that it would come from AMONG "us"? If you are told it will come... and from WHERE it will come... why do we doubt that it HAS?
    True, many of us... MOST of us... still subscribe to the teachings of the WTBTS... whether we wish to or not... that "apostasy" means disagreeing... with THEM! It does NOT. It means "standing away!" From WHOM though... do we "stand AWAY"? If God, through Christ says, "Come... to ME!" and we are told that He is NOT far off... and yet we do NOT go to him... do NOT "draw close" to Him... are we not STANDING AWAY?
    You then quote me, as stating:

Wait, now. Don't run. What about Chapter 18... verses 18 and 19? Moses wrote those, too, yes? Well, what did he WRITE there?

"A prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of their brothers, like you; and I shall indeed put my words in HIS mouth, and he will certainly SPEAK to them all that I shall command him. And it MUST occur that the man who will NOT listen to my words that he will speak in my name, I shall myself require an account from him."

and ask...

Are you telling us you are a prophet or prophetess?

I am not telling you anything about myself. There is One whose spirit bears witness to what I am and by means of whom. And what I am... is truly insignificant. I am... a messenger. Pure and simple. That's it; that's all.

I think you should note, however, that the verses quoted above... were not in relation to me at all. I would bid you, go back and read the post again, in context of what I stated by using those scriptures. Because I believe you missed the point entirely.
    Added - (Ah, my Lord has corrected my impatience! For that reason, then, I am to explain what you did not grasp before, and apologize for my "lazinesss" in not doing so before. Please... forgive me!) You apparently mistook my quotation of Moses to mean that I was speaking of myself. I was not. Previously, you had asked me to "reinterpret" John 5:46, 47, where my Lord said: "In fact, if you believed Moses you would believe me, for that one wrote about me. But, if you do not believe the WRITINGS of that one, how will you believe my SAYINGS?"

And I responded: "So, what did Moses WRITE?" and took you to Deuteronomy 18:15, where MOSES said that a prophet would be raised from the midst of Israel ("your own midst") and it was to HIM that Israel was to listen. How does this tie in to what I orignally stated? That my Lord was SAYING... you search the scriptures (to see what Moses and others said)... and even Moses said you were to listen to him, my Lord, the Christ. That God would raise him up from the midst of their brothers... and it was HIM we were to listen to. Moses even went so far to say: "These nations whom you are dispossessing used to listen to those practicing magic and to those who divine (foretell the future, such as "the end of the Gentile times", etc., or prophesy things and then looking back and "divining" where they have been fulfilled, like, for example, that "since we were the only ones doing such and such at such and so time, we MUST be the "ones"... yada, yada, yada...); but as for YOU, JAH your God has not given YOU anything like that. A prophet from your OWN midst, from your BROTHERS, like me (Moses) is what JAH your God will RAISE UP FOR YOU - to HIM... you people should LISTEN." My point! That even MOSES said we should listen to that One... and now again, in John, that One himself was saying it. His point, however, was that if you did not pay attention to what MOSES wrote, then you certainly weren't going to listen to what he, too, was saying... that rather than search the scriptures, you should come and LISTEN to HIM! How do we KNOW this is what was meant? I ask you... what other prophet was raised up in the midst of Israel... LIKE Moses? No other than the Son of God, the Holy One of Israel, the One who comes in the name of JAH, my Lord, whose name is JAHeSHUA MischaJAH... and it is to HIM that we must listen, just as it says at Hebrews 12:24... "JAHeShua, the mediator of a NEW Covenant." It also says in the next verse, Hebrews 12:25: "See that ye refuse him NOT that speaketh: for if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more SHALL NOT WE ESCAPE, if we turn AWAY from him... that SPEAKETH... from heaven." Does this mean that a voice will speak from the sky, as it did with John the Baptist or with Saul of Tarsus? NO! How do we know? Because John heard the voice that way because the Holy Spirit had not yet been POURED OUT... so as to the enter the "temple" that is the PEOPLE! And Saul heard it that way... because he was not yet "clean" enough... INSIDE... for such spirit to enter him. Purify your HEART then... and such spirit can and will enter into YOU... and speak to YOU... from above the "ark" of YOUR "covenant" with God.... your heart. May you have ears... to hear. I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,
    SJ
  • ellderwho
    ellderwho

Shel

I do not doubt that Ellderwho loves ?Jesus?. However, he loves one whom he has only read about and heard about from others. I, on the other hand, love JAHESHUA (?JAH Saves?) MISCHAJAH (chosen/anointed of JAH) ? which name, BTW, I have explained a trillion times on this board, truly ? the One I KNOW? personally.

The only way you know who he is, is because of the "Holy writings" remember?

Dearest Shel, who wrote these "Holy writings" you speak of?

Jesus was not revealed to me by "others" nor could he be.John 14:26, 1John2:26

• Gozz
    Gozz

AGuest,

truthfully, do you believe these things you write? Truthfully, no kidding either. Don´t remember reading many of your posts but I sense you´re serious with these things, no?

• AGuest
    AGuest

What are you speaking of, dear Ellderwho?

Again, what are you speaking of?

My Lord... was revealed to these, dear Ellderwho. That's why they could say who he was, when asked. They did not have some abstract concept of him; they KNEW him. Personally. And it was REVEALED to them that this One, this PERSON that they walked with, TALKED with... and ate and drank with... was truly the Son of God.

My Lord... has not yet been "revealed" to you, dear Ellderwho. When something is REVEALED... it is SEEN. "Behold!" That is why what John wrote is CALLED... a "REVELATION".

He has not yet been revealed to YOU... and that is why I said... that you do not know him; you only know OF him. Had he been revealed to you... you would have had... a REVELATION... and thus, no longer be BLIND and DEAF. Your eyes and ears would be OPENED... and as a result you would see... and hear... him.

Revelation 3:18-20

As always, I bid you peace... and ears... to hear.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

I am neither a liar... nor deceitful, dear Gozz. I gain nothing by sharing what I do... other than the knowledge that I am doing the only thing I can... to show my Lord that I appreciate the gift he has given me... and I believe in him and that gift: I tell others what is revealed to me by means of such gift... whether they hear... or they refrain.

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Shel,

dear Ellderwho... in the one named "Ieosus"... meaning "Ja is Zeus"... the name erroneously given to the One in whom I DO believe... JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies. It is that One who is spoken in the Holy Writings... and whose life in the flesh is portrayed in the Bible. I know his name... because he made it known to me... manifest... just as he made the Father's name known to me.

Remember now?

What are you speaking of, dear Ellderwho?

Again, what are you speaking of?

It is that One who is spoken in the Holy Writings... and whose life in the flesh is portrayed in the Bible

Dont you remember saying this?

Apparently you have read about Jesus in the Bible also.

Anyway my point being made, You Shel cannot identify the Jesus you claim to believe in without the Bible.You said it yourself. And you dont have to admit who wrote the "Holy writings" you spoke of.

He has not yet been revealed to YOU... and that is why I said... that you do not know him; you only know OF him. Had he been revealed to you... you would have had... a REVELATION... and thus, no longer be BLIND and DEAF. Your eyes and ears would be OPENED... and as a result you would see... and hear... him.

YOU are entitiled to YOUR opinion.

I reinerate: Jesus was not revealed to me by "others" nor could he be.John 14:26, 1John2:26

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ellderwho:The bible will hopefully lead you to Christ, but there comes a point where you need to go to him, otherwise you've missed the point.
    IMHO that's the whole purpose of the bible.

Btw, did you continue reading after your quotation of 1Joh.2?
    The rest of the chapter might help

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ellderwho:

I have told you, that although he is the One spoken of in the Holy writings, I know him because the Father revealed him to me. I believe I recounted that event to you... but I am not surprised that you did not... hear.

True, I knew OF him... as you now do. But I did not KNOW him... because the WTBTS... and religion in general... made sure of that. They... seated THEMSELVES in the seat of Moses... and prevented me from coming to HIM. Until I asked... and the Father granted my asking.

Good night, dear Ellderwho... and peace to you...

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit