OMIGOSH! John 5:39, 40...

by AGuest 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

... ah, nevermind.

The greatest of peace to you. May YOUR "authorities" continue to serve you, just as you should need.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Boy, where you 'bin???!!!!

Roaming about in terth seeking to devour something nice.

How ARE you???

I'm real cool maam. (but spring has sprunged

How's "things"???

Which things? (he nervously proposed)

It is SO good to hear from you!!!

Likewise sweetheart .. now where's that kissy button? .. ... oops sorry ...howsabout ..

Thought you'd drop off the face of the earth... down under there - LOLOLOL! (You all are standing upside down, aren't 'cha?)

That's not funny Shelby, the wind's been blowing real hard and the sea's look'n beastly (I bin stand'n sideways!)

Welcome back... and love and peace to you... you scroundrel, you!!

Thankyou Shelby , I'm not really back though am I? I thought I was just vist'n ... even a toad has to come up for air sometime

I do think of ya ((((((((((Shelby)))))))))) (never got to remail ya whatzit but I keep sending ya positive vibes! )

• AGuest
    AGuest
    (never got to remail ya whatzit but I keep sending ya positive vibes! )

And I "got" 'em, Rev!

Peace to you!

Shelb

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

'cos I never re-sent them Agust

(life in a tent gets hectic :(

((((((((((((SMOOCH)))))))))) LOL

...oops, you mean ya never got me positive vibes!!? #~%&*'n sasafrasahannybluddybollick'nbandicoots!!! Well I'm send'n another lot NOW - (((((BIG EARTH SHATTER'N ONES)))))

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

c,mon Shel you cant be that done with me.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I GOT 'em!!! THANKS! And PEACE to you! Watch out for them dingos and what not out there in the "boonies"!! Tie yer tent flaps down tight and drive yer pegs deep! Take care!!

Your servant and friend,

Shelb

• AGuest
    AGuest

the greatest of peace to you!

I have given you what I have received from my Lord, without deviation. I have told you from whom I received it... who it is that is my "authority"... without deviation. You respond with... commentary from earthling man... as YOUR "authority". How can I respond to that? Obviously, unless you see where some "scholar" has given THEIR opinion/interpretation... you are unwilling to "receive" anything else. So be it.

Albeit, you don't know them at all, you in essence say, "Blessed be these men who have such intellect, that I can put my faith in their assertions. Truly, they must BE blessed, for they have insight, and so it is to them that I will listen."

Contrastly, I say, "Blessed... is the One who comes... in the name of JAH. For he is the very SOURCE of TRUE insight... the One who leads us into ALL truth... and so, it is to HIM... that I will listen."

I see and hear YOU... but you... do not see... or hear... me. Truly. So, of what benefit will it be to argue with what you have posted? You believe that this commentary is authority (which is funny to me, as according to you to be so, it must be inspired, yet, I wonder if you assert that, as well... for if so, then your assertion that such things ceased long ago... is... well, false. Yes? And if not, what spirit, then, are YOU listening to?). But so be it.

Please... see my response on the thread about the Word. I think it will shed some light on these matters at this point.

Again, I bid you peace... and I remain,

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Hey ellderwho

Don't feel bad. I think she's done with me too.

She won't even tell us about "JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH"!

I guess she thinks we are swine.

• gumby
    gumby
    I guess she thinks we are swine.

Deputy dog,

Why would you say she thinks your swine? She's never called anybody that name or anything like that.Not her style. Do you think she is a swine if she doesn't agree with, or answer you? I don't think you do.

Gumby

• AGuest
    AGuest

"throw [my] pearls before...", dear DDog? No, of course not... and peace to you!

Here is where we are: Ellderwho wishes me to give him... physical proof... of the authority by which I share the things that I do, including the writings of earthling man, whether it be epistles? or commentaries. However, my authority is not physical; he is a spirit... and, therefore, the things that I "speak" are things OF the spirit, and can only be DISCERNED by the spirit, not the flesh.

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 (you may want to read 11-13, as well); John 3:12

I do not doubt that Ellderwho loves ?Jesus?. However, he loves one whom he has only read about and heard about from others. I, on the other hand, love JAHESHUA (?JAH Saves?) MISCHAJAH (chosen/anointed of JAH) ? which name, BTW, I have explained a trillion times on this board, truly ? the One I KNOW? personally.

Let me give you an example, please:

There are many on this Board who love ?Farkel.? Their love, though, is based on what they have read from him? and about him from others. I do not love ?Farkel,? however. Rather, I love the man who is DOUG, my ?brother,? NOT because of what I read or what I hear (for I do not always agree with him, nor he me - ) but because I took it upon myself to hear? and went and MET him? personally. I spoke with him? and speak with him still. On MANY subjects? including things pertaining to our every day lives. I have eaten at his table... and he mine... in that we have shared meals together. And as a result, I have come to know that he, Doug, is MUCH more than ?Farkel,? that ?Farkel? is only a PART of the whole man. But I do not love him simply because I know about or have been told about his intellect. Rather, I love him because have come to know? his SPIRIT. And believe he has that same brotherly love for me? for the same reason ? he has come to KNOW me, personally.

Ellderwho, unfortunately, does not know my Lord? but only knows ABOUT him... by having read ABOUT him... and heard ABOUT him... from others. But a person... EVERY person? is MUCH more than what is written or told about them. But do I consider Ellderwho? or even you? a ?swine? because of our difference of understanding on this matter? Not at all! A ?swine? is someone who is ?unclean?? inside? by means of their hatred or hypocrisy. Simply because someone does not AGREE... does not make them a "swine." Even the apostles disagreed on some things. It is religion that teaches such a thing, that disagreement... constitutes uncleanliness. That... is a lie.

I do have pity, however, because although it was upon those who claim some special relationship with God so as to lead His sheep to do so?. they did not TELL you all about this? that our Lord DOES speak? that God DOES speak through that One? and that all WE need do is HEAR! Rather, they have told you? me? us? from times long past? that we should listen? to them? that THEY are the ?shepherds? appointed by God. But? they are LIARS, for we have but ONE leader, ONE shepherd. And it is HIS voice that the ?sheep? MUST hear... and follow!

And I have been sent to tell you this? for the simple reason that you do not hear HIS voice telling you? yet. Because you are yet? physical.

And so, I continue. Until it either becomes of no benefit to the other? or the other no longer desires to hear? or the other blasphemes against the Spirit by which I speak. In the case of the latter, I have no choice; the Spirit itself restricts me from speaking.

That?s it; that?s all. But please, do not think I consider you ?swine.? Nothing could be further from the truth (except, perhaps, those hypocrites and haters who truly are ?swine?. I leave them? to my Lord).

Again, I bid you peace, dear DDog?

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit