From the WTBS to... CHURCHS???

by DoubtingThomas 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Perhaps because what the Watchtower has taught about other religions has in part of whole been false since the first issue of Zion's Watchtower. When a person's only source of information is the Watchtower it would behoove them to do independent research.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I rejected the Watchtower society, not God, Jesus, or the Bible.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Jhine- I only come here occasionally, what have I missed?

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

TBN- other religions are- and are FAR worse...

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

NW?

As faulty as the GB are, they teach the TRUTH (as with their BS opinion of prophecies).

The churches don't teach ANY truth about God and Christ...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I know, right? Some people cannot realize that its all nonsense- Watchtower, the Bible. Christianity.

I have even met some that believe much of the basis on which Watchtower built itself, but they declare that they lost their way at some doctrinal changes.

Watchtower taught me to do research. Once I freed myself of their limits and rules on that (of sticking to their sources) I was able to find the path of total release from bogus Christianity and the man-made Bible. How can others not figure that out?

• Overrated
    Overrated

Watchtower gave me a Bullshit Detector.

Now I hear and read/ research carefully to Detect Bullshit.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

So, my conclusion is that EVERY religion is nonsense, just as the GB say- but the truth that is now handled so poorly...

But the Bible is inspiring!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, religion is a racket but Christ is the Way the Truth and The Life. It's not where, but o whom shall we go?

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

AND his God..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit