From the WTBS to... CHURCHS???
I haven’t, but I can understand why one might.
Some dubs have an visceral hatred of “ false religion “ . Others do not feel it so much. Many ex Witnesses fall out of love with the WTBT Society but still maintain a faith in God and Jesus . It follows that they seek to express that faith by looking for another religion.
Thomas are you going to finish the conversations that you've already started.? Or are you just a troll ?
Let's turn that round - why not ?
I can understand if they went to a similar cult, like LDS, Scientology, one of their own making etc. But what about general "churches", can you make a logical argument instead of just "WHY"?
Because we realized that the entire purpose of the WT is to get people to reject the New Covenant for forgiveness of sins.
27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Christianity is about relationship instead of religion.... a relationship with Jesus. Jesus said, "Come to Me (not Jehovah) and I will give you rest for your souls"
This is impossible at the KH
Galatians 1: 8 & 9 is another reason. The WT message of a two group salvation (one with the NC and one without it was not taught by the apostles.
JW's are clearly cursed according to this scripture.
Works? I see virtually every group engaging in charity, working for causes (even ones I disagree with) with one exception.
Using WATCHTOWER own Response as captured in their magazine of July 2013....
Suppose you need to have surgery for a life-threatening illness. You would want to have the utmost confidence in the surgeon, since your life will be in his hands. Would it not be prudent to review his record of experience?
Similarly, it is wise to examine religion carefully. If you belong to a religious organization, you are, in effect, putting your spiritual life in its hands. This includes your prospects for salvation....... July 1 2013
1. WTBTS hands are not clean or safe
2. Prospects for SALVATION bleak.
3. Complete lack of trust and confidence in the 8 only men at the WTBTS HQs dishing out imperfect spiritual food that on the long term and run accumulates to POISONS that kills it members or leads them from WTBTS to CHURCHES
4. Review of past records and experience , revisionist records and experience, outlawed records and experience, past truth, present truth, future truth is making member become what the WTBTS calls APOSTATES and the following consequence is to move from WTBTS to CHURCHES.
5. Many became a member to find SOLUTION to the LIFE THREATENING problems they face only to find out in the long term and run how WORSENING their cases had become.
In summary WHY???? WTBTS pushed them to the CHURCHES😁😁😁😁😁
I hope with these few points of mine I am able to convince you and not to confuse you as to WHY?
I don't understand why you would jump from one group of crazy to another!?! But what works for you.
Once I found TTATT I found that I had no longer had faith in any of that Goat-Herder doctrine.
One thing I learned holds true: RELIGION IS A SNARE & A RACKET
Why go to another church? What's the harm in believing in salvation through Christ Jesus . As opposed to no hope at all and following his example in showing love to all and helping others through charitable works.