Why Are You All Still Here ??

by xjw_b12 47 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

still here? i just got here!

seriously, it's just indescribably nice to talk to people who understand what being a JW was like for once. plus this place had been a gold mine of knowledge for me so far. i've learned a lot.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    Mr. Moe. I witnessed your re-entrance a few night ago. Is that the reason for your return, or were you just overdue? Nice to have you back

thanks ... and yes, a major part of it.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

over three years for me. Wow.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

DanTheMan "

When I first came here I would laugh until my sides hurt at Farkel's posts,

I can relate to that. At first I avoided any comment on his threads, other then the odd timid....."good post Farkel, lest I incur his wrath. LOL

The day they drop the shunning is the day that I'll probably forget about this board and the whole JW experience, but until then I hope that I can be a fly in their ointment even if only to a very small degree.

I agree. Because then we could get our friends and family back, but then what would happen to all us here?

Xandria:

This is a place where one can discuss these things with people who do understand the issues we face.

Thank goodness for that. All of these sites on the internet, have helped so much. A cyber-congregation of xjw's with no preset meeting times. Just like the old invitations we used to hand out for the public talks " All Welcome, No Collection"

Gumby:

Damn ya dude.....this is a doo-zy of a thread....and I think it might have beat the best of minimus questions!

A firm believer in quality over quantity......at least that's what I try to convince CJ !

and it's fun to tell them what you know about the borg, then slowly see them progress out.

Not only fun, but fascinating I think. It rarely breaks the pattern. Anger, Hostility, "bring the watchtower down".....and then a cooling off period, followed by a a certain resigning oneself to this is the way it is, and I'm just going to make the best of it.

Tinkerbell82: like the new avatar. A little mystery is a good thing

plus this place had been a gold mine of knowledge for me so far. i've learned a lot.

And the links to the meatier sites as well. I always recommend Beans Quotes site. Hey the "Proof is in the Pudding" See it in their own words with no commentary. If you can't figure it out from there, you are past life support.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Why?

"Where else are we to go, Lord?"

Good to have MrMoe back.

Jst2laws

• sandy
    sandy
    Normal people have no idea what stupid things like the Written Review are.

Very funny Aztec.

I am still here because there really is a level of comfort and familiarity here. Nobody else can understand where we are coming from. It really helps to talk with one another and share our experiences.

I appreciate all the information I get on here about the WTBTS. Many here have forced me to open my mind. I have learned so much.

Most importantly I learned to not be so closed minded. I still have a long way to go and I keep coming here for encouragement and information.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

The only xdubs I know are online.....I wouldn't have anyone to talk to, if I didn't talk with xdubs online...

Frannie B

• Aztec
    Aztec

Cause Bridget still flirts with me,,,

~Aztec

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I come here to pick up men. . oh and hot women like Aztec.

----

In addition to that I like being able to have such a wide cross-section of people, that were indoctrinated like I was. My husband and "worldly" friends can never know exactly how things were. You guys know!

• minimus
    minimus

because I didn't get kicked off here yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit