Why Are You All Still Here ??

by xjw_b12 47 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Don't worry Min, I'm working on that. . .

• Aztec
    Aztec

~Aztec

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Why?

"Where else are we to go, Lord?"

jst2laws Don't you mean.....Whom? Well that would be to Simon wouldn't it ?

Many here have forced me to open my mind. I have learned so much.

Most importantly I learned to not be so closed minded. I still have a long way to go and I keep coming here for encouragement and information.

I thought I had an open mind when I came here. Now I am a canyon.

The only xdubs I know are online.....I wouldn't have anyone to talk to, if I didn't talk with xdubs online...

FrannieB Know exactly how you feel. That's why it's so good to meet and get to know people like you. A true brother and sisterhood I say.

In addition to that I like being able to have such a wide cross-section of people, that were indoctrinated like I was.

StinkyPantz Yes...Such a wide cross-section of people....people who are now able to express just how widely cross-sectioned they are. Couldn't do that in JWism. People blossom here. Very exciting to see and share.

because I didn't get kicked off here yet.
    Minimus. You'll be here, even after Armageddon !
  • Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Two reasons - 1. I like the chattering teeth, and, 2. I'm here for the long haul and intend to work (with a bit of grovelling and brown-nosing) my way up through the ranks to become a Forum Assistant.

Oh, and I guess, like mini, I have survived deletion.

cheeses - who luvs youse all.

• patio34
    patio34

Because it's fun! i enjoy the mental and comedic stimulation. and as others have stated, the veteran status of us all.

Good thread, XJW!

Patio

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I am a rock, an island!

• Brummie
    Brummie

What a coincidence, I am an Island on a rock.

To aztec

One of the main reasons I am here is because I like the company of my beeeeeches.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

gosh...

I came here for a friend. I was never a JW...so I guess I'm an outsider.

I'm still here for the wonderful people I've met. I don't know if my day would be complete without hearing from y'all.

Lisa of the "gosh" class

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

1. This place, and the people here helped restore some inner peace. I found out I wasn't the only one.

2. To give back to people and a place that helped me.

3. To help victims, whether it's Jehovah's Witnesses, or something more hideous. If I can help someone just a little, then maybe their journey will be just a little easier.

4. To attain the unattainable, dream the impossible dream the holiest of Holy Grails -- to kill the "Apparently I'm a Killer" thread. It will be mine, oh yes.

• smack
    smack

I'm an addict?

It's the only way I can chat at work.

I like the people, all of em.

Only been here a few months and hope to hang around for a few more.

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit