The last video in the 2016 convention...

by problemaddict 2 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fulano
    fulano

With the music and horses it looks a little celtic..

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Complete garbage, complete mental manipulation. They hold the keys to death! Who wouldn't want their loved one back? Who wouldn't want perfect health? Who wouldn't want to live forever? Ok forever is a long time.

Its like being in a pyramid scheme, you have your doubts, friends and family warned you it was a scam, but you invested so much how can you admit it was all for nothing? How can you admit your life was a sham, that you were deceived, you propagated the same sham, you were obedient to a Brooklyn corporation built from lies and deception. Videos like these are necessary to continue the absurd fantasy and boost you with hope that perhaps its all going to pay off, that maybe you made the right choices and the rest off the world is doomed. Its hard to walk away from a scheme where you placed all your eggs. To me this video is so sad, cruel and disgusting.

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Just in North Korea just called Bethel, they would like a copy of the video. Apparently they need a moral booster too.

• atomant
    atomant

Maybe they could have included corpses rotting and full of maggots and survivors walking around with masks.Ah welcome to paradise bros.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wonder if the society paid the royalties for the use of the music, and the film footage?

Doubt it...

Is that grounds for copywrite proceedings?

• sir82
    sir82

Wonder if the society paid the royalties for the use of the music, and the film footage?

Doubt it...

Is that grounds for copywrite proceedings?

Who should they pay royalties to if they use JW composers, musicians, singers, and actors?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I notified audiomachine.com of the use, they are checking to see if WT paid, lol

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega
    I notified audiomachine.com of the use, they are checking to see if WT paid, lol

I would like to know if they did and how much.

• someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX
    someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX

looks really boring without my iphone, video games, and movies. looks like a sucky eternal life.

God is a sadistic sicko apparently that wants his followers to be bored to tears. Indeed, i'd rather be dead.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

JWfacts I thought the same. billion of people, but apparently the world is still empty. Unless his kid is the first to be resurrected.

In other news......are those hospital scrubs we will be wearing in the new world? Oh lovely!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit