The last video in the 2016 convention...

by problemaddict 2 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheLiberator
    TheLiberator

Agree 100% with Daniel1555.

I suspended my disbelief for the moment. I could imagine myself in the organization and getting caught up in it. It is sad, but for a few moments I could imagine the good feeling I would of had, had I not known TTATT. I have to admit, it was a secure feeling in the Watchtower. Sorry guys, this will not wake people up. It will simply reinforce. It would of never woke me up. In fact, it would have excited me and made me sad that the last day of the convention has arrived. 😢😢

• atomant
    atomant

To have real impact they should have included birds picking at eyes of the murdered billions directly after harmageddon .

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I am with Daniel1555,

The production on this video is designed to provoke as strong an emotional response as possible.

Finding out they have used a commercial piece from a production music company with such a strong track record of epic instrumental compositions is telling in itself.

The sheeples will love this, even here in cynical ol' Britain. The whole RC is a big long story designed to make us all identify with the characters, see our problems in their problems, choose to copy their loyalty, imagine ourselves alongside them in the basement as the police break in and then to weep uncontrollably as we picture ourselves in the paradise earth - young, healthy, looking so calm and refined in our loose fitting cotton meditation wear.

Who the f**k would not want to be there? Who the f**k would want to give up now? Who the f**k would be stupid enough to question anything, fail to shun, associate with apostates or not discard any disquieting thoughts?

For anyone already breaking the mental chains it should be shock to the system. For anyone not there yet then it will be #thebestconventionever #jw

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yeah that's some serious bullshit, but that's what billions of people are being taught to wether thier Christian or Muslim they'll just be in a different place heaven. It's the biggest bullshit lie ever told and they were telling it in ancient Sumerian and Egypt. Really sad people give up thier real lives for bullshit and then when it's to late it's to late, no ones ever come back from the dead and said its real. No one credible anyway.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Daniel: I wanna see their faces when they see the picture of the album "epica."

This picture?

http://search.audiomachine.com/albums/epica-album/

Epica

• kairos
    kairos

I find it cruel that the faithful are being lead along blindly hoping for their paradise all the while giving up a lifetime of hopes and dreams.

Also, I noted the obvious respect for proper fitting pants in the video.

What was up with the bearded guy?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I thought we were always told that emotional manipulation was not something Jehovah's people would use, but was something that worldly churches used ?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Where were the dead bodies of babies that were killed at the big A because their parents didn't take literature??

• Lieu
    Lieu

OT push, done. Persecution complex, done. Obey, loyalty to an org, done. Carrot dangled. Done.

I'm eagerly awaiting a short movie on that Jesus fellow the NT keeps mentioning.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    What was up with the bearded guy?

Of course Hezekiah would be there too, teaching kids ancient calligraphy techniques LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit