bye bye

by Hamas 58 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Hamas,

I gained the opinion several days ago that you were leaving when in a post you stated that you were 'out of here'. A shame really - two valued (by many, though not all) members gone in a week.

I can't say that I have agreed with everything you have posted, but you are to be commended for having the gumption to state your opinion (keep in mind that often, that was just it - your opinion) and it didn't always find favour across the board.

Anyway, Who's gonna post a link to http://www.escapethewatchtower.com

cheeses - wondering if there is such a thing as an apostate apostate?

i will. http://www.escapethewatchtower.com

• berylblue
    berylblue

Rocketman...sorry, but you just don't seem to be able to hurl the "expletives" around the way Hamas did....throw in a few obscenities now and then and I may reconsider.

You were an elder? Cool. Or maybe not. Well, probably not.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Beryl:

Don't worry. He isn't really gone. I've seen him hanging out in chat, yesterday in fact. Considering he views so many here as idiots I guess he still misses us enough to want to associate in chat.

Like so many before him that posted dramatic farewells, he'll be back.

Uzzah

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Like so many before him that posted dramatic farewells, he'll be back.

Uzzah

And sometimes reincarnated with a new identity

• rocketman
    rocketman

Yep beryl, I was an elder....served for nearly a decade. I don't do expletives though. Guess I don't qualify.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Hamas,

Don’t leave – just do what I do. I pop in now and again to see if I can be of help. That’s the main thing, to be of help to new ones who come here – and older ones who need a lift. We all get a little low at times and we all get miffed – but think of how you can be a real help to so many.

Stay around Hamas. Just post when you feel the need.

Your friend in Manchester,

Dansk

• Hamas
    Hamas

wow,

thank you for all your kind words.

I decided to return, I cant keep away from you great people.

And Beryl, thers no way i'm letting another man take my place

• berylblue
    berylblue

OOOOoooooooooooooooh baby. I'd forgotten how hot Hamas was. Wonder where that sexy man is now?

• heathen
    heathen

You can sign out any time you like but you can never leave , bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa , looks like they'll have to give you the boot to get rid of you tho . he he

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit